Falkirk v Alloa - Sat 10th Sept

I think Kennedy could come in for McGuffie tonight, excellent goal aside he didn't play that well at the weekend and think that's been the most likely change the last few games. Potentially also changing Burrel for Alegria as Burrel also not had his best games the last two even though he has still been really influencial moving forward.

Been on the club website to buy tickets for tonight , no indication of away support seating 

Guess i will have to ask here if they know where away fans will be seated 

i do note that only the main stand and K Mc stands only .

Scratch that , just noticed you can pay cash at the north end main stand away fans so must be there then ( a bit vague )

Edited by Vegetableman

9 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Been on the club website to buy tickets for tonight , no indication of away support seating 

Guess i will have to ask here if they know where away fans will be seated 

i do note that only the main stand and K Mc stands only .

Scratch that , just noticed you can pay cash at the north end main stand away fans so must be there then ( a bit vague )

I picked up my ticket this morning. We are in the main stand right enough.

I think we’ll probably see a few changes tonight. Brad McKay is a stick on to come in at right back imo. Yeats has been solid enough there but Gardyne had him on toast on Saturday and due to his age was only a matter of time until he had a spell out of the team. Kai Kennedy for McGuffie is another that makes a lot of sense, despite his goal on Saturday McGuffie was poor again and Kennedy looks very dangerous and direct any time he gets the ball. Last change will be up top I reckon. Id imagine Alegria would’ve started on Saturday there if he was available and Burrell has not done enough in the last 2 games to stop him taking his place.

I'm no having this changing everything, was only saying on the bus on Saturday it's quite refreshing that we have team that picks itself every week. The last time we had this was when Houstie was in charge. The last few seasons it's been a merry go round of changes every single week. I don't think anyone played so bad they deserve dropped but then again I was pretty gassed on Saturday.

Kai Kennedy very unlucky not to start tonight but got the other 2 spot on. Very good chance for McKay to go and claim the right back spot tonight. Alegria scores again and he keeps his place for the next few games.

Pressure all over the park for places though. If McKay can perform passably at RB hopefully it lets young Finn concentrate on his proper position, which in turn puts the pressure on... Probably Gary Oliver for the most part with Kennedy pushing McGuffie and Nesbitt for the creator role.

Tonight you could switch out the entire midfield and frontline and not be worse off probably, not including McGinn obvs.

Yeats, Lawal, Kennedy, Burrell isn't worse than what's playing IMHO