Falkirk v Alloa - Sat 10th Sept

2 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'm no having this changing everything, was only saying on the bus on Saturday it's quite refreshing that we have team that picks itself every week. The last time we had this was when Houstie was in charge. The last few seasons it's been a merry go round of changes every single week. I don't think anyone played so bad they deserve dropped but then again I was pretty gassed on Saturday.

i talk a lot of shite 😂

Simply superb. We went at them from the get go, and we were two up before they had settled.

Fair old fall off in intensity thereafter, but still plenty good enough. My only concern was them finding a sclaffy goal from somewhere, and we go in 2-1 up. Thankfully, it didn’t happen, and that 3rd goal should kill the game (hopefully).

That third goal was both very good, and very well timed as we had become a bit pedestrian.

Also, lol at everyone at the club, including fans, who didn't have faith in Leon McCann. What an absolute wee baller he is [emoji7]

Aye if you don’t love him then there’s something seriously wrong with you. Best full back we’ve had since Leahy left.

Aye if you don’t love him then there’s something seriously wrong with you. Best full back we’ve had since Leahy left.
See his touch over the boys head and then charging run and shot..... I wanted that to fly in so much. He absolutely roasted his man there. Beautiful

Great performance so far. We’re such a different beast at home. The early header making a huge difference some brutal defending to leave McKay unmarked from a corner. And we just kicked on from there. Took the foot off the gas for 20 minutes or so but getting that goal right at the end of the half.

For the 3rd goal special mention to both McCann and Morrison. Class from McCann to win the ball back then fair play to Morrison. The temptation to smash the ball into the stand must’ve been strong but showed so much composure to roll the ball over to Alegria.

Stephen McGinn is the sexiest baller in the league of course but want to spread the love to Coll Donaldson. An absolute rolls Royce of a centre half.

14 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

He's actually becoming close to Tommy Mcqueen as best left back ive seen in the navy blue,

He’s in good form which is great and I really like him but long way to go before he’s in McQueen’s class. You’ve also got Leahy, McQuilken, Scobbie amongst others who were very competent left backs since McQueen left.

Long may this continue though - best left back by a mile since Leahy left.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

42 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

He's actually becoming close to Tommy Mcqueen as best left back ive seen in the navy blue,

What the actual f**k

29 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s in good form which is great and I really like him but long way to go before he’s in McQueen’s class. You’ve also got Leahy, McQuilken, Scobbie amongst others who were very competent left backs since McQueen left.

Long may this continue though - best left back by a mile since Leahy left.

Craig McPherson too