Gary Irvine’s Relegation Express vs Stirling Albion

6 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Forfar getting the pantomime season off to an early start. Irvine decides to have a wee stroll on the park 😂😂😂

Hopefully he keeps going, what an absolute gang he has assembled this season.

Edited by nofixedability

Irvine & Harkins having a leisurely stroll around the park suggests they know they're in no danger of the sack. So they decide to just piss everyone else off. 

Club's a joke. 

Nah, that's it, I'm done with this shite.

I don't live in Forfar, but it is my home town. I have a wife who hates football and a young son, so I should be spending my weekends doing family stuff. Despite that, I give a lot of time to Forfar Athletic, but it needs planning. It's a logistical challenge to attend games, yet I've done it for years. I'm now at the point where I'm thinking what's the point of it. I am much, much happier spending my Saturdays slide tackling my wee boy in the park, the idea of making the effort of watching Forfar is less and less appealing.

I now live in Bonnyrigg, they do so much to encourage the locals and youngsters to attend. Forfar is a big town but the board are appalled at the prospect of allowing children to attend for free