Ukraine (a) 27th September

I'm on 19 points so cutting it fine but think I should be alright.

8 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

This will be my first away game where I’ll need to sit in the home end.

Anyone any experience? Are we likely to be okay in colours/kilts?

I can't see any hassle in a crowd of mainly Ukranian women and children plus some Polish neutrals. Only potential issue I could see is if the Polish police ID requirements for the home end mean they are arsey about people with British passport details buying tickets but there wasn't any hassle for previous Scotland games in Poland so can't see them doing it for this one.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

The only football match I can see on there is the home game v Ukraine on 21st September. 

Can only suggest to keep checking. The game at Hampden wasn‘t listed when I first looked at the site a couple of days ago. 

Zinchenko has withdrawn from Ukraine's September squad and will now miss this match due to a calf injury. He was already suspended for the game against Scotland on the 21st of September. 

The midfielder of the national team Oleksandr Zinchenko, unfortunately, will not be able to help the blue-yellow during the September matches UEFA Nations League 2022/2023.

The player of the London "Arsenal" suffered a calf muscle injury during training at the club, which will require about two weeks for treatment and recovery. Oleksandr immediately personally informed the head coach of the Ukrainian national team, Oleksandr Petrakov, of the unfortunate news by calling him. We wish Sashka a speedy recovery.

https://en.uaf.ua/article/46259

On 08/09/2022 at 13:16, Arch Stanton said:

The only football match I can see on there is the home game v Ukraine on 21st September. 

Both upcoming games against Ukraine now listed. Have seen folk on the TAMB saying that they've purchased "home" tickets.