The Pie & Bovril WoSFL Predictions Competition 10th September

At this point we have 19 fully paid-up players. Their names and scores for this week are listed below. As it’s just one week in, if anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring send me a PM and I’ll give you details of how to join.

On to business. The results of this week’s fixtures were

Kirkintilloch Rob Roy  1  v  2   Glenafton Athletic

Hurlford  2  v  0 Troon

Kilbirnie Ladeside  3  v  1  Gartcairn     

Maryhill   0  v  2  Wishaw

Saltcoats Victoria  0  v  2   Royal Albert

Kilsyth Athletic  3  v  2  West Park United

The table below shows this week’s score, the total number of Correct Scores (10 pointers) and the running total. There is an outstanding performer with a staggering 4 out of 6 scores correct. Take a bow beith 19! I even checked when he last edited the post as I couldn't believe it. Least said about my performance the better.

Wk 1     CS     Total

beith 19

Kenny*******Powers

dagane

passbackdave

Craig Fae The Vale

93Glens17

Marshmallo

Shanner

coolerking83

Shannon

happy

Spyro

funky monkey

Broomhill Ultra

coinenach

Darvel legend

BC63

jimbaxters

Fredeye

If you see any discrepancy in your score, please let me know.

On to Week 2. It’s a cup week so there is a mixture of both in this week’s fixtures and have managed to keep them all WoSFL. For cup fixtures the scores will be determined on the score after 90 minutes.

Pollok v Clydebank

Arthurlie v Irvine Meadow

Benburb v Rutherglen Glencairn

Rossvale v Irvine Victoria

Muirkirk v Greenock

Dalry v Finnart

Final prize money will be posted next week once we know how many entrants we have. Now let’s try to catch beith 19!

Edited by jimbaxters

Pollok 2 v 1 Clydebank

Arthurlie 1 v 1 Irvine Meadow

Benburb 2 v 1 Rutherglen Glencairn

Rossvale 3 v 1 Irvine Victoria

Muirkirk 0 v 2 Greenock

Dalry 2 v 0 Finnart

Pollok 1 v 2 Clydebank

Arthurlie 0 v 1 Irvine Meadow

Benburb 1 v 1 Rutherglen Glencairn

Rossvale 4 v 2 Irvine Victoria

Muirkirk 1 v 3 Greenock