The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

Said it before I reckon they know they’re going to get hammered at the next GE

So while they’re in power with very little oversight they’re going to scorched earth 

Make sure the rich get to become even richer while demolishing workers right, limiting protests and undermining unions

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

So while they’re in power with very little oversight they’re going to scorched earth 

Make sure the rich get to become even richer while demolishing workers right, limiting protests and undermining unions

As likely they'll do all the really f**k awful stuff now like ripping off a bandage then spend the next 18 months doing nothing but flags and maybe the odd bit of performative invading. 

Great irony to announce in the same statement that bankers bonuses over twice their salary no longer need to be approved by shareholders and at the same time that people on benefits will have them cut if they can't prove they are working hard enough to earn them.

11 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Don't mention the falling pound that's now talking Britain down seemingly 

It makes it easier for their Foreign pals to rape and pillage our companies and for them to receive nice wee brown envelopes / seats on the board at a later date.

Sterling currently down 3% against the USD and 1.7% against the Euro.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

It makes it easier for their Foreign pals to rape and pillage our companies and for them to receive nice wee brown envelopes / seats on the board at a later date.

Sterling currently down 3% against the USD and 1.7% against the Euro.

This is me because I get paid in dollars

high roller laughing GIF

Truss the adulteress PM knows the Tories won’t win the next election so is feathering her nest for the next two years.

Fracking licences, bankers’ bonuses, moving the embassy in Israel, will all lead to financial kick backs.

49 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

There's a major problem with that opening paragraph and his name is Keith Starmer.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Truss the adulteress PM knows the Tories won’t win the next election so is feathering her nest for the next two years.

Fracking licences, bankers’ bonuses, moving the embassy in Israel, will all lead to financial kick backs.

Your wrong. 

She's a true believer. That's what makes it worse. In two years she thinks she'll win a 100 seat majority on the back of her bold plan to get work shy Brits busting a gut and growing the economy.

52 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Came on this thread to post pretty much this. They know the swing voters would never vote for stuff like this. This is purely to try and keep the large donators cash still coming in.

Also ‘new government’ seems to be the new strap line getting dished out that even the tory aligned outlets don’t seem to be buying. 

I absolutely don't believe that the present fascist government of the UK think they will lose the next election. With what Labour are offering the fascists know they are well in the game. And it has been proved there ate enough thicko to vote for them. Next year will be the coronation. They will pump that for all they can get. Red, white and blue everywhere. St. George's flags as far as this scepted Isle can see. Amazing how jingoism gets the Tory voter out. And they still have the fuel of Brexit to play on with the voting morons. 

Paradoxically Truss is a better weapon for Independence than Johnson was.