The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

27 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Trickle down is back 

Incredible, isn't it? In the face of everything that's going on, her plan to grow the economy is to lift the cap on bonuses if you work in the "right type" of bank, cos sure as f**k it'll not be food banks or warm banks.

Not totally surprising from the Tories but in light of what we're all facing in the coming months

malcolm-tucker-fucking-fuck-me.gif.5d3f4bda9b936b2a026b15f43d2f166e.gif

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Liz Truss is the sort of person who could get destroyed at PMQs and not even realise she’s been destroyed.  The fact that she thinks she’s capable of being PM is all you need to know about her level of self awareness.

Going by many of the Spaffmeister's performances, she can get torn apart on a daily basis and the majority of Conservative voters will not care.

Might as well just lie back on the front benches like Rees-Mogg and take a nap.

41 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Going by many of the Spaffmeister's performances, she can get torn apart on a daily basis and the majority of Conservative voters will not care.

Might as well just lie back on the front benches like Rees-Mogg and take a nap.

I don’t place too much importance on PMQs, only a tiny amount of folk watch it and their reporting on the MSM is perfunctory.

I’m quite optimistic about LT.

Shes taking a completely different economic path with tax cuts and going for growth.

Currency might get a bit ropey for a while but I think it’s worth the risk.

Interesting to see what the SG will do when confronted with tax cuts in England.

The different approaches will be ever more stark.

I’m quite optimistic about LT.
Shes taking a completely different economic path with tax cuts and going for growth.
Currency might get a bit ropey for a while but I think it’s worth the risk.
Interesting to see what the SG will do when confronted with tax cuts in England.
The different approaches will be ever more stark.
It's not different.

It's regurgitated trickle down Reaganomics that didn't work 40 years ago.

26 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Surely there’s got be something local going on there? That’s not all dead Queen bounce, is it even real? 

It’s real and inexplicable.  Nothing here clarifies it really.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/21784741.bolton-conservatives-win-seat-rumworth-by-election/

I don’t see it as anything other than a freak result.

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Bolton is all aboard the Truss train

image.thumb.png.f672bb69cacd5150fbc712ea60a81926.png

Ooft, the English have completely lost the plot. Oh give me more misery I've not had enough. It's like a collective sado-maschism.

For all I can't stand the Tories, you fo have to admire how they continually get folk to vote against their best interests and get elected.

Tories don't give two f**ks about Bolton or anywhere north of Leicester. I give you the "Northern powerhouses" or how's the levelling up going?

Cap on bankers bonus lifted,  the very deviants that started all this mess with the joy of austerity.

Trickle down has been a failure since at least 2010.

The turbocharged greed of big executives, shareholders, hedgefunds,etc is so out of control. Coupled with the government squandering our hard earned tax by handing it out to private companies and in dodgy deals.

Even Biden said trickle down doesn't work. As he is attempting bottom up 

Loss of tax income to various private bailouts; bankers, train companies, now energy companies. I'm sure there will be others.

This is vital cash for front line services wasted. While we still pay the price, in more than one way.

ET not following through with corporation tax rise and lifting bankers bonuses. Shows her direction.

She's a moron directed by devils, and it won't end well.

3 hours ago, Clown Job said:

The Tories know it doesn’t work, they’ve always know that

Also 

POTUS clearly just another dangerous radical lefty.
He’s right though trickle down economics is utter bollocks and just makes the rich richer it’s been proven many times over. Truss is a dangerous idiot and whoever is pulling her strings definitely doesn’t have the good of the UK population at heart.  Expect her remaining term as PM to see her rich backers line their pockets until she’s emptied at the next GE with the country on its arse. Sadly we’ll all be paying for this for years to come.  The Tory party were always self serving opportunists but these last few years they’ve gone completely rogue while somehow convincing  the public down south to keep voting for them.