The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

25 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Maybe she couldn't be in the Commons earlier because she was getting pumped? It would explain the rather glazed expression on her coupon.

2 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

Hunt looking like fucking Nosferatu at the box. It's like the closer to get to power in WM the more goblin your appearance becomes.

image.png.c3f42659bc17f5620056eeb342016b1e.png

He's going to soak up the power orgasm as long as it lasts before the Tory right take back control and unceremoniously dump him for another disaster capitalist nutter. He thinks the only thing that's holding him back from No 10 is how his name gets mispronounced, he looks like what Hollywood would design as a modern successful European politician.

I realise this may be for a different part of the Gen Nonsense forum, but (aside from being a tory cow) Penny Mordaunt has that "posh looking, a bit hefty but probably goes like a train/screamer" look about her..................maybe just me 🤔

This is like when your main rivals has a really shite manager.  You’re desperate for them to be kept on but will laugh like f**k when they go.

The latest poll suggests the Tories would have ONE MP.  What’s wrong with these people?

#lizmuststay

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This is like when your main rivals has a really shite manager.  You’re desperate for them to be kept on but will laugh like f**k when they go.

The latest poll suggests the Tories would have ONE MP.  What’s wrong with these people?

#lizmuststay

The Paul Sheerin of politics

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Just catching up but Truss has the look of the wife standing next to a Tory mp releasing a statement by the garden gate about a sex scandal...she is done 

I said from day one that she would fail big time, but I honestly had no idea of how quickly or spectacularly that the fail would be.  The scale is off the charts.

Once she’s away we need to have a careful look at all those MPs who backed her candidacy; like Penny Mordor.  

#lizmuststay

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I said from day one that she would fail big time, but I honestly had no idea of how quickly or spectacularly that the fail would be.  The scale is off the charts.

Once she’s away we need to have a careful look at all those MPs who backed her candidacy; like Penny Mordor.  

#lizmuststay

I knew that it would fail the country, in that it was certain to exacerbate hideous inequality at a dreadful time.  On the day of Kwarteng's 'fiscal event', I was truly depressed that these libertarian nutters were in charge and behaving so irresponsibly, and I felt enraged also by the b*****ds sitting round Kwarteng applauding.

I'll admit though, that I was worried that in its own stupid, narrow terms, it might enable the dishonest shits to claim it worked, if a slight upturn in world events allowed them to claim "growth".

I didn't think it would collapse this quickly, and it's actually gratifying to see that there really is no appetite for economic policy this right wing.

It's strange now though.  I want her gone - she deserves the humiliation and disgrace.  I do want things to be better than this, because huge damage has already been done.  A General Election won't happen though, and I don't want a new regime to be able to repair some of the Tories' reputation. 

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The tories are on the ropes, its up to Labour and the SNP to finish them now and strike some heavy blows as soon as possible. If the Tories hold out on a GE its not because they can do it, its because all the other political parties have let them. 

Edited by BigDoddyKane

Her advisor who was in hot water over the way he was being paid is back in hot water for working with a militiaman. 

Her deputy PM is in trouble for handing out medicine to people it wasn't prescribed too. 

These would normally be big stories but are hardly registering amongst the hurricane of shit in Westminster.