The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's a genuinely staggering, mind blowing indictment of the integrity this Tory govt has, that Boris Johnson is a serious contender here.

The man was spectacularly ousted busy his own party because his indiscretions had added up to something even these lizards couldn't defend.

And now they are just airbrushing all of that out emoji23.png

Amazing. We live in amazingly shite times.

It’s the ‘reality TV’ age.

I can see Channel Five commissioning an “I’m a Prime Minister, Get Me Out Of Here” or a Big Brother Special comprising only former PMs.

”It’s day five in the Big Brother House and so far no one has spoken to Gordon Brown”.

Edited by Granny Danger

4 hours ago, jagfox said:

Johnson vs Sunak running for leadership could utterly destroy the Tory Party.

Delicious 

Both the billionaires bitches, in one way or another.

The fact Johnson is even being considered shows the Tory party have lost the plot.

From crisis to farce in one easy step.

I love the smell of Tory desperation in the morning.

17 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

When you see BBC coverage of folk on the streets of Birmingham calling for the return of Boris Johnson, that's when you realise why the country is in such a mess.

Complete with the usual idiotic parroting of all the 'he got brexit done' and 'he did well at a time of crisis' lines.

I swear there must be people living in an alternate reality where Boris Johnson isn't just a ignorant, venal, self-serving embarrassment of a human being.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
27 minutes ago, paranoid android said:
When you see BBC coverage of folk on the streets of Birmingham calling for the return of Boris Johnson, that's when you realise why the country is in such a mess.

Thick fucking racist gammons.

'Keep the fooking arabs aaot'.  Or however the f**k you type in a Brummie accent.

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Exactly. Last night I punched f**k out of my tv when one of these morons dribbled..."Cos he got Brexit done."

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It's a genuinely staggering, mind blowing indictment of the integrity this Tory govt has, that Boris Johnson is a serious contender here.

The man was spectacularly ousted busy his own party because his indiscretions had added up to something even these lizards couldn't defend.

And now they are just airbrushing all of that out emoji23.png

Amazing. We live in amazingly shite times.

They only want him in because they think enough people would support it. Exhibit A:

2 hours ago, paranoid android said: