The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

3 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

'I don't accept the premise of your question' seems to be her go to reply for when she's to dumb to answer said question.

Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Chris Philp, used these very words, when interviewed by Nick Ferarri on LBC this morning.  A convenient phrase to trot out when you haven't got a clue as to the answer.

Is there anyone who is even slightly surprised that Truss is completely out of her depth?

I’m not.  Given her performances in past ministerial rolls I am only to well aware of her limitations.

Whereas Johnson was a publicity whore Truss will do more and more to stay away from media interviews.

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Chris Philp, used these very words, when interviewed by Nick Ferarri on LBC this morning.  A convenient phrase to trot out when you haven't got a clue as to the answer.

Not so sure convenient if you were going through airport security or passport control.  I would advise against it.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Again it's a shame to have to stick up for Truss but the increase in mortgage payments this winter will only be a tiny fraction of the £60 billion Energy relief/bailout. 

It's her own fault for going on idiotic radio shows but again the combination of economic illiteracy combined with extreme self confidence is why the individuals who compromise the British public have been played like a fiddle by the Tories for 45 years.

Edited by Detournement

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

She said it again while getting roasted