The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

It's an absolute chamber of Horrors where every single one of them is a far right headcase.

Whether it be voting against homes fit for human habitation, scrapping the minimum wage, doing away with workers rights, scrapping basic human rights or being a huge cheerleader for big business, extreme drip down Economics and having a hatred of Europe or anyone else that doesn't follow their warped mantra, then I'm afraid they're all there.

Every single cabinet post is taken by one of these maniacs and we're going to have to suffer under them or do something about it.......

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I've known a few people who've complained about employers with this mentality, but it's the first time I've encountered it. Bit of a tell that they're going to be unreasonable arseholes in other ways IMO. 

I still recall an interview where I was told I might be required to sleep at my desk watching a computer that might go beep.

Another one mentioned crawling through air ducts to help with cabling.

This was at the interview stage when they were really trying to entice me to work for them.

I suspect they are both still advertising for someone.

23 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I still recall an interview where I was told I might be required to sleep at my desk watching a computer that might go beep.

Another one mentioned crawling through air ducts to help with cabling.

This was at the interview stage when they were really trying to entice me to work for them.

I suspect they are both still advertising for someone.

There are some tremendous work stories on The Daily WTF that are very similar to this!

tumblr_lln1z2DV501qi90tf.gif

41 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

"I am an old racist."

Screenshot 2022-09-07 13.58.44.png

f**k the Tories 'n' all that, but that's some spectacular arseholery.

15 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

They are all horrific but Jacob Rees-Mogg as  Minister for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is way out in front.

AcademicShallowBullmastiff-max-1mb.gif

The idea underpinning Brexit is that they want to compete in the global marketplace with lower-cost labour than the EU.

It's going to take them a while to get there, but the Haunted Pencil is a good fit for helping to work it out.

It's an absolute chamber of Horrors where every single one of them is a far right headcase.
Whether it be voting against homes fit for human habitation, scrapping the minimum wage, doing away with workers rights, scrapping basic human rights or being a huge cheerleader for big business, extreme drip down Economics and having a hatred of Europe or anyone else that doesn't follow their warped mantra, then I'm afraid they're all there.
Every single cabinet post is taken by one of these maniacs and we're going to have to suffer under them or do something about it.......
With the head honcho talking about growing the economy and aspiration 2 hours before the chairman of the BoE admits there is nothing it can do to avoid the recession approaching the UK like an Express train and 24 hours before she announces an emergency package costing god knows how much designed to give the public even a chance of keeping the lights and some heating on this winter and business being told to wait and see if she is going to make any serious attempt to keep them afloat never mind growing or in profit.

They are entitled, ignorant b*****ds that really don't give a f**k about anyone bar their "type". Failure to tax extreme profits while burdening us the tax payer with this bill (lowering tax is a total misnomer at the rear end of the wage scale) for years to come just sums them up. It stinks and yet she stands there today wittering on about growing the economy and rewarding "aspiration". In her own words THAT. IS. A. DISGRACE.

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like he's deleted it if it was genuine. What a fucking moronic thing to post if he actually did.

Sadly, it absolutely was genuine.

Edited by RiG

I'm absolutely astonished that a man who devotes his entire professional career to slavishly promoting the interests of an external, colonial ruling class over those of his own country would turn out to be so blatantly racist...

Oh wait, I'm not.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Blaming the left for the language he used and having a go at the SG for being too white 

Some apology 

From the 2011 Census, Scotland is 96.02% White.

There’s 27 Scottish Cabinet members and Ministers. Humza Yousaf is the only non white member, so that means the Cabinet and Ministers are 96.3% white. Hardly unrepresentative of the Country as a whole.

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

From the 2011 Census, Scotland is 96.02% White.

There’s 27 Scottish Cabinet members and Ministers. Humza Yousaf is the only non white member, so that means the Cabinet and Ministers are 96.3% white. Hardly unrepresentative of the Country as a whole.

That can't be right. For years there have been eejits saying that woman is replacing us all with furrin imergants!

3 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Blaming the left for the language he used and having a go at the SG for being too white 

Some apology 

McWhirter has been trying too hard to please his Herald paymasters for a long time now, and cracks like this will appear when you don't actually believe the crap you are churning out.  And he is of course missing the obvious irony that the better candidate in the recent leadership election was defeated thanks to the votes of an overwhelmingly white electorate totally unrepresentative of anything other than reactionary Tory party members. 

Truss's selections in her cabinet will matter much, more for their competence and integrity than their skin colour or ethnic origin but when you are intent on dissing the SG then any shite will basically do.