Kilmarnock v St Johnstone 5/10/22

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Surely we can have a minute‘s silence/applause and get on with it?

Seen a Royal Correspondent saying all events are going to be cancelled. It's not a choice thing. Comedy shows, sport events everything. "Extended period of mourning".

Forced mourning. You MUST be upset she's dead 😴😴🙄

We'll soon find out 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

6 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Seen a Royal Correspondent saying all events are going to be cancelled. It's not a choice thing. Comedy shows, sport events everything. "Extended period of mourning".

Forced mourning. You MUST be upset she's dead 😴😴🙄

We'll soon find out 

Yeah you’re probably right. I get that people might be upset about the whole thing but surely they can stay at home and mourn? Any players who feel the same way can also do so (which I assume will only be Kyle Lafferty). Nothing against the Queen at all but I definitely don’t think the games this weekend should be postponed.

7 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Yeah you’re probably right. I get that people might be upset about the whole thing but surely they can stay at home and mourn? Any players who feel the same way can also do so (which I assume will only be Kyle Lafferty). Nothing against the Queen at all but I definitely don’t think the games this weekend should be postponed.

Exactly my feelings. 

If you're upset, by all means be upset but my life shouldn't be impacted by it. It's I don't want it forced upon us. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Exactly my feelings. 

If you're upset, by all means be upset but my life shouldn't be impacted by it. It's I don't want it forced upon us. 

Playing devils advocate, what about those that do want it shut down, should they also have it forced upon them to carry on regardless?

22 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Playing devils advocate, what about those that do want it shut down, should they also have it forced upon them to carry on regardless?

If you don’t feel up to it then don’t go. Life shouldn’t stop for everyone just because an old woman died in her palace. 

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Who is being forced to carry on? If you don't want to go, don't go.

I wasn't going any way, was off to the St Leger at Doncaster, but guess what, that's up in the air now anaw... tough titty.

3 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Was meant to be on strike today, but that’s been cancelled ‘out of respect’, if this is cancelled too I’ll be seriously grumpy. 

Just think how grumpy you will be when St J, your team, gets beat by Killie.