Stalking

ICTChris

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I should also probably join throbbers cult of shame for attempting to get cheap P&B laughs out of someone stalking an underage girl.  

Yes - let’s pretend this never happened. My p and b reputation is at stake here.

A guy who drank in my old local used to regularly be up in court for standing outside his exes and shouting when he was pished. His mates seemed to think it was quite funny but most folk shunned him. 

A female colleague got stalked by an obsessive flatmate who'd wait up and ask where she'd been, tell her she couldn't go out with folk etc. She moved back to Scotland. 

A lad i knew at Uni had a stalker for a couple of years. Like others the police didn't really pay it much notice until it escalated and the lassie ended up going to prison for a short time. All sounded quite terrifying from his perspective. 

Think a lot of it is born out of an extreme form of limerence. The person doing it probably doesn't even realise how consumed they are by it/how weird it is until they're pulled up on it and then it slaps them in the face. The Maitlis case is bizarre, the guy seems fully aware of what he is doing but has no real desire to stop. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’ve known two woman who have been stalked. One was working for Scottish water and living in leith and doing a car share with a co worker who lived in same building was a good bit older than her and sounded like a total dork. Think she led him on a bit and he got proper scary and she had to move to Inverness to get away from him.

My old next door neighbours daughter was getting stalked somewhere outside of London, she worked in coffee shop when the stalker met her and he continued following her for several years until she eventually got him jailed. It was all too much for her and she moved to Australia in the end.

You seem to know a lot about the movement of these women. Have you just incriminated yourself? 😜

Was it Kilt that kept pestering a lassie at the airport? One for heritage posters on P&B

Anyway in terms of Ms Maitless, this c**t will never go away. He's breached a court order numerous times and has been sent to jail for it, soon as he gets out he'll be straight back on it and it's not like she can just up and disappear.

These and it's typically men have some kind of issue with their mental health and can't let go of whatever fantasy they've dreamt up. 

I wonder how many of them suffer "falls" on dark nights which are in no way connected to friends and family of the victims. 

52 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Didn't one of the ABBA lassies end up marrying her stalker?

She did aye, the blonde one, Agnetha.

Watched a documentary on her life and she responded to his constant bombardment of letters and phone calls out of 'curiousityy' and lived with him for two or three years, eventually leaving after she realised that her initial hunch was correct and he was indeed a complete fucking mentalist, possibly around the time he started collecting small jars containing her shit, unsure if she was shitting in a jar for him or he was collecting them from the drain or something but, at least he didn't throw it at her I guess. 

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

She did aye, the blonde one, Agnetha.

Watched a documentary on her life and she responded to his constant bombardment of letters and phone calls out of 'curiousityy' and lived with him for two or three years, eventually leaving after she realised that her initial hunch was correct and he was indeed a complete fucking mentalist, possibly around the time he started collecting small jars containing her shit, unsure if she was shitting in a jar for him or he was collecting them from the drain or something but, at least he didn't throw it at her I guess. 

Have any P&B posters posters harassed a pop star to the point where they gave in and entered a relationship with them then took stool samples without their knowledge?

12 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Have any P&B posters posters harassed a pop star to the point where they gave in and entered a relationship with them then took stool samples without their knowledge?

86D4457F-DEA4-4657-B7CB-4F1ED5339380.gif

24 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

My posters (Ja Rule, Mick Foley and Maria Sharapova) are all very well behaved as far as I know. They may however do some Toy Story type shit when I am not around though.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

My posters (Ja Rule, Mick Foley and Maria Sharapova) are all very well behaved as far as I know. They may however do some Toy Story type shit when I am not around though.

I'm trying to picture it but even my vivid imagination is struggling here 

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm trying to picture it but even my vivid imagination is struggling here 

It's Friday night and I look at the feature wall and there he is, Ja Rule. I glance to the left and look into the mirror and there I am, Ja Swingin'.