Bills @ Rams, Opening Night

lichtie23

I thought the Bills might shade it, but they've really turned the screw in the second half. Stafford has spent a lot of time on his arse, and Donald hasn't been a factor in the game at all as Allen has got rid of the ball before he could get near him.

The second biggest ever opening night defeat for a reigning champion.

Will certainly take a 21 point win away to the defending champions while turning the ball over 4 times. Biggest plus for me was the defensive line looked miles better than last year. First half was sloppy AF but played well second half and deserved the win.

Didn't punt again, 10 drives = 4 TDs, 1 FG , 4 turnovers and 1 kneel down to end the game. 

Stafford didn't look right at all though, and the Rams have no-one to make plays on offense apart from Kupp. Which is bad news for me as I drafted Robinson in fantasy.

Edited by Fuctifano

Fell asleep at HT so caught the 2nd half before work. That was a dominant 2nd half from Buffalo. Gabe Davis is elite and that Bills defence looked ferocious.

Stafford certainly struggled but I still expect them to make the playoffs. 

Very enjoyable opening game. Bills look good. Von Miller looks in great shape. Not a lot of excessive laundry-throwing from Cheffer’s crew either, plus, Stefon Diggs handed Jalen Ramsey’s arse to him on a plate. Pleasing. Roll on Sunday!

20 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Very enjoyable opening game. Bills look good. Von Miller looks in great shape. Not a lot of excessive laundry-throwing from Cheffer’s crew either, plus, Stefon Diggs handed Jalen Ramsey’s arse to him on a plate. Pleasing. Roll on Sunday!

This hasn’t Aged well From Jalen

DCB8574D-2CE6-421D-A6CF-2EB4AA561CB5.jpeg