ICTFC (The Caley) 🔵🔴 v 🔴⚪ HAFC (The Hammies)

Always a great occasion playing these lads. Nevertheless, my vast footballing knowledge leads me to conclude that we will put a few past them next week, as we move back to our rightful place in the coveted Scottish Championship Playoff spots.

We picked up some vital points against Inverness last season, hoping we can muster up those results again.

We'll definitely need to step it up a gear from our last few performances, or it will be a long afternoon.

Can see Rankin going with the same line up again, as I don't think anyone on our long list of injuries/low fitness will be ready to come in yet.

I think another draw would frustrate our fans further, but right now if it was offered I'd take it 

Edited by Laid-back Accie

50 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

There is many official protocols already in place for the period of mourning and it is very likely sport will be postponed.

Local press here saying no sports events for 7 days ( awaiting official confirmation) 

I totally get some people are very upset about The Queen passing but equally there will be plenty of folk who simply don't give a toss and even some who do will want a wee bit of normality about their lives at this time. Cancelling this game when there is no obligation to do so seems odd. Unless the Queen was actually a well known fan of The Caley but AFAIK she wasn't.

Have asked Citylink, with not much expectation, for a full refund of my return fare that I no longer need tomorrow.
Got offered a voucher for full amount that I can use for any Citylink service over next 18 months.

I'd have had half the amount taken off me in admin fees for a refund so better a voucher than that!

Better position than the scores of football fans across the UK who will be losing money from short notice postponements!