Clyde vs Dunfermline - Rearranged for Tue 18th Oct

If we score we conceed 2 or 3 in return. We are very generous as you seen for the first goal.

Lennon again opting for a back 3/5 and it not working between thicot not being able to kick a ball. Mcclean being slow and lyons just has no ability at all. It still baffles me we brought him back.
Game is passing Grant and Gomis by in the middle the latter in particular needs to be hooked.

On another note, has the foul shy rule been abolished? Judging by the Dunfermline players you can walk a yard onto the pitch now before throwing it but yet again the lino may as well not be there.

2 minutes ago, Heaton said:
5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
How did McCann not score there?!

Cos he can't finish

Yes.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Is he injured? Been hooked not too long after coming on

Yes.

Really pleased to get the win. Was a wee bit nervy at the end but shouldn't have been as we totally dominated the second half and should have been 2 up well before we were. We created plenty of chances but once again wasted them. An irritating habit that will cost us.

Clyde did very little second half. I can't recall Mehmet having to make a save. Thought we looked much sharper and fitter than them as the game went on. Had guys making big runs throughout the half.

I know folk always talk about the refs, but I felt the ref tonight was absolutely fine. Indeed I'd go so far as to say he was good.

Hope the roaster in the Clyde support who ranted throughout the game didn't succumb to the rage induced aneurysm that was threatened all night.

Three points, another clean sheet and a few Clyde fans absolutely *spewing* as they left the ground, wanting a fight 😂

Very, very comfortable win, without ever looking terrific. Should have finished it off a lot sooner with a whole host of chances but Todd's David Beckham impression will do very nicely.

Expecting a far harder test at Montrose on Saturday - Clyde look atrocious.

Edit - Danny Lennon should be sacked for that footwear decision alone. You're 53 m8.

Edited by Cardle is Magic