Clyde vs Dunfermline - Rearranged for Tue 18th Oct

On 12/10/2022 at 13:41, Stellaboz said:

Love this kind of chat.

Cowden isn't so far. 

Many grounds seem to be absolute miles from a station in that town. Livi, Killie, Inverness, Stirling, Airdrie, St Johnstone, the Dundee teams. 

If you go to Drumgellogh station rather than Airdrie, it's just a ten minute walk to the ground. I'd guess less than a mile even given my advanced age.

4 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

If you go to Drumgellogh station rather than Airdrie, it's just a ten minute walk to the ground. I'd guess less than a mile even given my advanced age.

Maps is telling me 1 mile and a 22 min walk but it usually assumes people are slow af.

Clyde have only scored one less than us in the league so far (over 10 games).

Unfortunately for Clyde, they've also conceded 19 more goals than us in the league so far.

We're 15 points ahead of them too.

I can’t think of a single reason we shouldn’t be taking 3 points from this. We have the form and we have the players. Normally complacency would be a concern but it’s something I highly doubt Mcpake will let happen.

And I fucking hate feeling like this, disappointment seems the only thing that can happen.

Falkirk started well against us and were in control fairly early on, but as ridiculous as it sounds on a 7 match losing streak, apart from that we've been competitive in every game until well into the second half. 

Unfortunately, we invariably gift the other team a goal or two every week. As in, literally pass the ball to the opposition to have a free shot at goal with today's being the worst yet. There will no doubt be a game where the other team will miss their gift and we'll nick a point or three.

1 hour ago, David W said:

Falkirk started well against us and were in control fairly early on, but as ridiculous as it sounds on a 7 match losing streak, apart from that we've been competitive in every game until well into the second half. 

Unfortunately, we invariably gift the other team a goal or two every week. As in, literally pass the ball to the opposition to have a free shot at goal with today's being the worst yet. There will no doubt be a game where the other team will miss their gift and we'll nick a point or three.

22 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

We are utter shite and this could be an absolute hiding

Two different ways of saying the same thing.