Clyde vs Dunfermline - Rearranged for Tue 18th Oct

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Is there a pay at the gate option for tomorrow?

Tickets will also be available to purchase from the Clyde Office (to the left of the Main Doors) but supporters are strongly encouraged to purchase online in advance to avoid queues. A £1 discount is available on all tickets purchased in advance through the TicketCo Wallet app.

Not going to lie, I’ll be disappointed if we aren’t 4 points clear at the top tonight. If we want to win the league, we have to be winning games like this. Our away form has been good, so it’ll be disappointing if we let that slip here. Think we really want to go to Falkirk on the 5th with our 100% away record intact.

If I’m being honest, I think we should be better than we’ve shown so far. I’m sure fans of other teams are saying the same about their own team. But if we can go on a good run now, we could build up a decent lead at the top - which could make us a more attractive option for players in January as well.

20 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Just got an email from Clyde saying they're shoving us in the Main Stand instead of behind the goal 😒

I believe Thistle brought over 900 fans to Hamilton on Saturday and were housed there, are you expecting more than that to turn up ?

If not, it makes sense to have both sets of supporters in the main stand from a cost perspective.

32 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

I believe Thistle brought over 900 fans to Hamilton on Saturday and were housed there, are you expecting more than that to turn up ?

If not, it makes sense to have both sets of supporters in the main stand from a cost perspective.

At no point did I say it was unfair, just would much rather be behind the goal.