Clyde vs Dunfermline - Rearranged for Tue 18th Oct

8 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Not all Clyde fans are like that, I promise. It's probably about 60%,

Really, & how did you work that one out son ?  How the f**k would you know what the majority of Clyde fans think about anything, you just picked that number out of thin air and presented it as a reasonable estimate ?  Know you've history for making random allegations against supporters for this that & the next thing without any evidence to back it up, but seriously, pull your neck in & give it a rest for once.    

2 hours ago, BrigtonClyde said:

Really, & how did you work that one out son ?  How the f**k would you know what the majority of Clyde fans think about anything, you just picked that number out of thin air and presented it as a reasonable estimate ?  Know you've history for making random allegations against supporters for this that & the next thing without any evidence to back it up, but seriously, pull your neck in & give it a rest for once.    

I made up a questionnaire and handed it round Clyde fans worldwide to assess our collective political beliefs. Trust me, I've done the maths on this, it's 60%. I'm sorry you didn't get yours, it must've went to your neighbour, Sir Oswald Mosely.

Also - random allegations is quite funny, because I certainly haven't done that, which makes YOU the random alligator!

• Cardle is Magic changed the title to Clyde vs Dunfermline - Rearranged for Tue 18th Oct
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/09/2022 at 16:19, Scott-Replay said:

Seething as I’ll miss this AGAIN. Granted it’s due to being in Amsterdam so I’m somewhat consoled by that fact.

Absolutely delighted, given our current form, to be missing this AGAIN.

48 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Never been to the Fountain of CBD Stadium or whatever it's called now so might head along to this.  Where's best to park?

If it’s a bus you have, park in the Clyde penalty box, it’s our only chance of a clean sheet.

plenty parking in the underground car park, 100 metres from the park

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Hamilton's ground must be one of the closest to a train station in Scotland?

Ross County maybe closer I guess.

Love this kind of chat.

Cowden isn't so far. 

Many grounds seem to be absolute miles from a station in that town. Livi, Killie, Inverness, Stirling, Airdrie, St Johnstone, the Dundee teams. 

1 hour ago, CM. said:

Not been for years but seem to remember Mortons ground being very close to train station.

Aye there's a stop just up the back of the ground (Cartsdyke). Very handy for after games.

Paisley St James station is very close to St Mirren Park. Must be between this, Cartsdkye and Hamilton West for closest station to a ground.

Tynecastle is pretty close to Haymarket.

Newton on Ayr is fairly close to Somerset.

Kirkcaldy station is a short walk to Starks.

Dumbarton East is a brief walk to Dumbarton's ground.

Coatdyke is a short hoof along to Cliftonhill.