Clyde vs Dunfermline - Rearranged for Tue 18th Oct

We’re very good defensively. I just can’t see us losing to anyone in this league at the moment. It will happen eventually, most likely away from home first of all, but you can’t help but feel confident heading in to these matches.

9 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

BFB2AA08-5982-4341-9E05-2AB5420D6E29.jpeg

I said something similar last week, and it was the same reaction. We went on to win comfortably away at so called title challengers. We are quite obviously one of, if not the best team in the league. 

On 04/09/2022 at 14:04, Stellaboz said:

Get these travelling, homeless bums pumped Pars. 

Shame about Broadwood, still have vivid memories of the snowed off game in the cup there. 

Get these 16 fingered bumpkins pumped Clyde

Hopefully the guy who used to shout "Dun-ferm-line" followed by the Tarzan call is in attendance.

Stevie Morrison to score a hat-trick for both sides in a 5-5 draw

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

I said something similar last week, and it was the same reaction. We went on to win comfortably away at so called title challengers. We are quite obviously one of, if not the best team in the league. 

So you're going to keep trying your luck until it comes back to bite you in the arse?

So you're going to keep trying your luck until it comes back to bite you in the arse?

No, I just genuinely think we have the best defence in this league, so should be going in to games confident of picking up results. I never said we will win either btw.

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

They better not postpone this for the Queen croaking... 

If it goes ahead as planned, are we going to be behind the goals or along the sidelines? And if we're along the sidelines do we still enter by the gates by the underground car park?

Our website says you'll be behind the goals.

https://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2022/09/07/7216/#.YxoGV6TTU0F

7 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Our website says you'll be behind the goals.

https://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2022/09/07/7216/#.YxoGV6TTU0F

Probably not any real need for that. Would imagine total crowd will be below 1,000 and there’s not any real need for segregation. Could easily just have the last 2 sections of the main stand, or something like that, for away fans.

Bought my ticket anyway. Like the way that Clyde, like Edinburgh and Kelty, give you the option of adding the ticket to your phone’s wallet. Wish we did the same.

48 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Load of nonsense. Minute silence is enough. 

Exactly my thought. 

Why cancel and shut down events? I don't see why that is paying respect any more than people getting together and observing a mintue silence.

Have we not had enough shutting down of events over the last couple years.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Exactly my thought. 

Why cancel and shut down events? I don't see why that is paying respect any more than people getting together and observing a mintue silence.

Have we not had enough shutting down of events over the last couple years.

This sort of thing really pisses me off. If someone is that upset by the death of an old woman they don’t know then they can vote with their feet and stay home to grieve and let the sane majority get on with their lives. 

Northern Ireland and England postponing all their fixtures, just announced this morning. Can't see it, but if Scottish football was to go ahead with their games, I'd piss my sides and revel in the seethe from the BritNats. Won't happen given Dundee's game got postponed, but one can hope. 

Sadly I can’t see the SPFL growing a set and allowing the games to go ahead.

If any forelock tugging weirdos want to stay at home crying in front of the TV, then let them. Let the rest of us get on with it. 

Might seem trivial but I’m assuming stewards, hospitality/kiosk staff etc will end up losing out if it’s canned? Seems very fair in the current climate.