Arbroath v Raith Rovers

Just purchased a ticket for this game looking forward to it.Be good to see the likes of Scott Brown for Raith who I really liked when he was at Peterhead see how he fairs in the championship.

Smokies not started the best but still have some good player's,could be a few goals in this game I reckon.

22 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

Arbroath vs Raith Rovers - Pay Per View - Please Read

We are delighted to announce that tomorrow’s night cinch Championship match can be shown to everyone in the UK and overseas.  

It is outside of the TV Streaming embargo window and having gained permission from the SPFL this match will be available to everyone for £13 and Season Ticket Holders will get complimentary access! 

This is likely to be a one-off due to the embargo, but we hope that it will be a bonus for those supporters who can’t attend.

Supporters who had purchased the original stream before the game was postponed will be able to watch the match on their original purchase.

Season Ticket Holders should have received an email with instructions on how to log on to arbroathfc.tv at the start of the season.

If you did not receive this email at the start of the season please email support@arbroathfc.tv

As always we advise you to register and sign up by 6pm on Wednesday evening to get yourself familiar with the website and so you have time to have any problems resolved.

HOW TO WATCH
Please watch this video
https://youtu.be/kKFZBFLRo1E

LOGGING ON

We expect there to be 3 different categories of supporters who will be logging on tomorrow evening.

1 - Season Ticket Holders
Head to arbroathfc.tv then you can access the game by clicking “Login” on the home page. Use your details to login and watch the game.

2 – Supporters who have already used our PPV this season.
Head to arbroathfc.tv then you can access the game by clicking “Login” on the home page.

You will use the same login name (your email address) and password as your previous live stream, then when you click “Get my Access” you will be prompted to enter in your payment details for this match. The cost is £13

3 – Away Supporters / New Supporters to PPV
If this is your first time, you will have to create an account by clicking on “Get my Access” on arbroathfc.tv

Your login will be your email address and then you will asked to create a password and enter in your payment details. The cost is £13

Having successfully created your account you can then click “Watch Live” and then sit back and enjoy the game!

SUPPORT

If you have any issues PLEASE use the live chat box on the right hand side of the Arbroath FC TV website.

Our support staff can help you directly from there and will have you logged in.

This is the fastest and easy way to deal with any issues you may face.

Thank you for your support

C’mon the Lichties

Excellent behaviour.

Hope Fermur is on the commentary tonight.

'That boy went doon there like a coo for the nicht'.

Bring it on.

5 hours ago, mo83 said:

Just purchased a ticket for this game looking forward to it.Be good to see the likes of Scott Brown for Raith who I really liked when he was at Peterhead see how he fairs in the championship.

Smokies not started the best but still have some good player's,could be a few goals in this game I reckon.

I hope you’re our lucky charm!!!!

We fkn need one

Ah, bugger no Raith TV audio. Just no way I can shift cash into the game. My season ticket audio was my go to. 

Guessing Arbroath said no, which doesn't make sense for me, if I had cash (sorry Raith TV) I would buy the stream or preferably be at the match. I'm rookit so this kills access to the match. Doesn't lose Arbroath a penny as I has zilch to give. 

Clubs working together with a wee bit give and take that would never work. Assuming Rovers do the same to Arbroath in return. Being skint is honking. 

37 minutes ago, Always next quarter said:

Ah, bugger no Raith TV audio. Just no way I can shift cash into the game. My season ticket audio was my go to. 

Guessing Arbroath said no, which doesn't make sense for me, if I had cash (sorry Raith TV) I would buy the stream or preferably be at the match. I'm rookit so this kills access to the match. Doesn't lose Arbroath a penny as I has zilch to give. 

Clubs working together with a wee bit give and take that would never work. Assuming Rovers do the same to Arbroath in return. Being skint is honking. 

We don’t do any audio for away game. 

1 hour ago, Always next quarter said:

I get what you're saying, but these are our home games.  I wouldn't expect us to run a commentary for our away games, I'd expect to buy a ticket from the home team for either a stream/commentary or for the game.

Isnt that how it works?  The home team gets the revenue.  I've bought games from Raith tv before, I wouldn't expect Arbroath to bring a camera and have a competing stream!

14 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I get what you're saying, but these are our home games.  I wouldn't expect us to run a commentary for our away games, I'd expect to buy a ticket from the home team for either a stream/commentary or for the game.

Isnt that how it works?  The home team gets the revenue.  I've bought games from Raith tv before, I wouldn't expect Arbroath to bring a camera and have a competing stream!

This is true 

1 minute ago, Roath Raver said:

It isn’t unusual to provide the service, quite a lot of SPFL clubs provide audio commentary at away games to their subscribers. Arbroath allowed Partick Thistle to do it in September when they visited.

We don’t have any respect for a club who sign rapists. That’s why no Raith audio coverage 

1 hour ago, Always next quarter said:

If you have iptv the game will be on through pixalot but no commentary though or go on hesgoal again only visual and no commentary.