Arbroath v Raith Rovers

44 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

How has Tait been getting on so far?

I really like him although I can see why he’s not broke into the Hibs team yet. Works very hard and does a lot of good work on and off the ball but a wee bitty rough around the edges at times in his decision making, would like to see him have a shot at goal more often too. But yeah I’m a fan of his 

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

He’s looked good. Really tidy on the ball 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I really like him although I can see why he’s not broke into the Hibs team yet. Works very hard and does a lot of good work on and off the ball but a wee bitty rough around the edges at times in his decision making, would like to see him have a shot at goal more often too. But yeah I’m a fan of his 

Good stuff. He's never had much of an eye for goal really. Probably a goal every 10 games type of player, and that's something he'll need to try and improve on if he wants to kick on at a higher level. Hopefully not starting tomorrow night though.

Arbroath vs Raith Rovers - Pay Per View - Please Read

We are delighted to announce that tomorrow’s night cinch Championship match can be shown to everyone in the UK and overseas.  

It is outside of the TV Streaming embargo window and having gained permission from the SPFL this match will be available to everyone for £13 and Season Ticket Holders will get complimentary access! 

This is likely to be a one-off due to the embargo, but we hope that it will be a bonus for those supporters who can’t attend.

Supporters who had purchased the original stream before the game was postponed will be able to watch the match on their original purchase.

Season Ticket Holders should have received an email with instructions on how to log on to arbroathfc.tv at the start of the season.

If you did not receive this email at the start of the season please email support@arbroathfc.tv

As always we advise you to register and sign up by 6pm on Wednesday evening to get yourself familiar with the website and so you have time to have any problems resolved.

HOW TO WATCH
Please watch this video
https://youtu.be/kKFZBFLRo1E

LOGGING ON

We expect there to be 3 different categories of supporters who will be logging on tomorrow evening.

1 - Season Ticket Holders
Head to arbroathfc.tv then you can access the game by clicking “Login” on the home page. Use your details to login and watch the game.

2 – Supporters who have already used our PPV this season.
Head to arbroathfc.tv then you can access the game by clicking “Login” on the home page.

You will use the same login name (your email address) and password as your previous live stream, then when you click “Get my Access” you will be prompted to enter in your payment details for this match. The cost is £13

3 – Away Supporters / New Supporters to PPV
If this is your first time, you will have to create an account by clicking on “Get my Access” on arbroathfc.tv

Your login will be your email address and then you will asked to create a password and enter in your payment details. The cost is £13

Having successfully created your account you can then click “Watch Live” and then sit back and enjoy the game!

SUPPORT

If you have any issues PLEASE use the live chat box on the right hand side of the Arbroath FC TV website.

Our support staff can help you directly from there and will have you logged in.

This is the fastest and easy way to deal with any issues you may face.

Thank you for your support

C’mon the Lichties

8 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

My brother and I have been given tickets for the game from friends who can't make it. It's for the terracing. Is it covered terracing and how many layers of winter clothing will be required 

Yes, covered terracing for away supporters and and not too cold forecast tomorrow big jacket should be good.

43 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Correct, it’s not pixalot, it’s a quality stream with commentary normally and with the away teams commentator (sometimes).

I really wish I could, but the situation doesn’t allow it. Hopefully the indication that RaithTV will be offering audio is correct.