Arbroath v Raith Rovers

13 hours ago, Hammerafc said:
13 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:
What a lot of pish. I don’t care either way, find people buzzing about this news as equally strange as the people who are acting like their own grans just snuffed it but what fkn difference does it make if Arbroath play Raith Rovers in a game of football. I’m guessing the teams will still have to train anyway and it just means more midweek fixtures and a potential build up of fixtures

Lets hope common sense prevails.

Common sense as with common decency doesn't prevail though while we have an atiquated medieval out of touch monarchy.  They get to live a life of privilege not worrying about a thing and all because of what fanny they fell out of.  All whilst many hardworking families struggle to pay the bills.
Hopefully we get a referendum soon on ending this ridiculous monarchy.  

Anyway back to the more important football.  Hopefully it is still on.  Will be a game that kind of defines the rest of the season for both clubs.  Neither started in the way they would want, and both struggling a bit.  Long season yes, but for confidence and any sort of 'run' to start, both clubs will have to go for it.

I predict 0-0.

Edited by Heid_The_Baw

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The fact Cove vs Dundee was called off yesterday I fully expect an announcement that all games in Scotland are off

Only sliver of hope I have is that they didn't just wipe the whole slate last night.

Get the fucking game on. Folk, like me, have got travel booked and paid for which we can get f**k all back for if the game doesn’t go ahead. And I have literally zero interest in travelling to Arbroath on a Wednesday night. If you are so upset by the death of the Queen, stay in the fucking house and let normal folk get on with the things they enjoy. 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Get the fucking game on. Folk, like me, have got travel booked and paid for which we can get f**k all back for if the game doesn’t go ahead. And I have literally zero interest in travelling to Arbroath on a Wednesday night. If you are so upset by the death of the Queen, stay in the fucking house and let normal folk get on with the things they enjoy. 

Get through to Arbroath for opening time and do a massive pub crawl IMO

15 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Someone as staunch as Dick Campbell can't be expected to go to his work for at least ten days. The big daft b*****d will be too busy greeting his beads oot and saluting the BBC News channel. 

Wtf is this shite? Do you actually know the guy, or you just hoping this da patter gets a wee laugh.