Arbroath v Raith Rovers

12 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

Seemingly all fixtures will be postponed over the next 9 days

What a lot of pish. I don’t care either way, find people buzzing about this news as equally strange as the people who are acting like their own grans just snuffed it but what fkn difference does it make if Arbroath play Raith Rovers in a game of football. I’m guessing the teams will still have to train anyway and it just means more midweek fixtures and a potential build up of fixtures

What a lot of pish. I don’t care either way, find people buzzing about this news as equally strange as the people who are acting like their own grans just snuffed it but what fkn difference does it make if Arbroath play Raith Rovers in a game of football. I’m guessing the teams will still have to train anyway and it just means more midweek fixtures and a potential build up of fixtures
Lets hope common sense prevails.

38 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

Seemingly all fixtures will be postponed over the next 9 days

FFS it’s got nothing to do with sport. Have a minutes silence and carry on. I’m sure the rest of us will be working in this “period or mourning” so why the need to cancel sporting events. 

36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Couldn't agree more. A blanket cancellation would be a ridiculous move. 

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

It just feels so forced…. It’s basically like they’re saying that you must not do anything but sit in the house and be upset 

Gtf 

You're bottom of the league, you do that anyway don't you.

27 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No we go out of the house to the football first and then go home and sit and be upset  

As a Raith fan, I can assure you that we’ve been playing football in the loosest sense only…I would presume you are likewise.