Cove Rangers V Dundee Tues 4th Oct 7.45.

So bored of it all already. Tempted to download Football Manager 2022. Anyone got it? Any good?

Got the mobile version and that’s decent enough - first time trying that after regularly playing the full game years ago.

First season relegated, second season won the playoffs, third season relegated, 4th season won the league. Can’t say it’s not realistic!

• 3 weeks later...
  • johnnydun changed the title to Cove Rangers V Dundee Tues 4th Oct 7.45.

Sorry if this has been asked. Can you get to the ground from the Wellington Hotel walking? Is there any alternative to walking from the Burger King roundabout?

I want to go but will be late so will have to try and walk there from the North side.

Thanks in advance 

Any cove fans in here help me out? Lived up here for a bit but never been to cove for a game, am I best to park at Altens for the game or is there somewhere else a bit better? I’m thinking it might be a hassle getting out after the match but can’t really think of anywhere else to park.

5 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Any cove fans in here help me out? Lived up here for a bit but never been to cove for a game, am I best to park at Altens for the game or is there somewhere else a bit better? I’m thinking it might be a hassle getting out after the match but can’t really think of anywhere else to park.

Similar to my question. Best to park in IKEA car park if possible.

8 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

They don't do something stupid like lock the gates at 10pm do they?

The Pure Gym that also uses the IKEA carpark is open 24 hours so I doubt it.  

29 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

Sorry if this has been asked. Can you get to the ground from the Wellington Hotel walking? Is there any alternative to walking from the Burger King roundabout?

I want to go but will be late so will have to try and walk there from the North side.

Thanks in advance 

Walk south along Wellington Road from the Wellington.  There's a wall you can climb over and get round the back of one of the industrial units (unless they've blocked it off since I last used it earlier this year!).  That cuts the walk short because you don't have to walk all the way to the filling station and double back.  Think there's a "no pedestrians" sign up or some pish. 

21 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Just drive into Wellington Circle and find a space either on the road or in one of the car parks for the industrial units.  

Do Cove have a seated section for the away support? I thought they only had one stand but not sure what the £2 difference between the Ground & Stand is for the away section.