Cove Rangers V Dundee Tues 4th Oct 7.45.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's a DAB c**t.

If there's one thing I can't stand more than a DAB c**t, it's a DAB c**t that joins us as a DAB Agent.

If there's one thing I can't stand more than a DAB c**t that joins us as a DAB Agent, it's a DAB c**t that parades himself at Tannadump after getting the sack for relegating Taysides classy club.

Agent Ross has done a fine job in retaliation, but one DAB c**t needs taught a fuckin' lesson.

Jim McIntyre, get ready for the Derry steamroller on Tuesday night, you utter utter DAB c**t.

Sorry Cove Rangers, this is personal.

Edited by johnnydun

So @CoveRangers1922, how are you enjoying the stirring leadership of Jim McIntyre? Nothing I've seen from you indicates much thoughts are positive. Also seen you say you made the trek to watch us play Falkirk on Tuesday, but never gave your thoughts. Hope we impressed!

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If there's one thing I can't stand it's a DAB c**t.

If there's one thing I can't stand more than a DAB c**t, it's a DAB c**t that joins us as a DAB Agent.

If there's one thing I can't stand more than a DAB c**t that joins us as a DAB Agent, it's a DAB c**t that parades himself at Tannadump after getting the sack for relegating Taysides classy club.

Agent Ross has done a fine job in retaliation, but one DAB c**t needs taught a fuckin' lesson.

Jim MacIntyre, get ready for the Derry steamroller on Friday night, you utter utter DAB c**t.

Sorry Cove Rangers, this is personal.

Brilliant post , exactly what most Dees feel about that ch7nt 

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So @CoveRangers1922, how are you enjoying the stirring leadership of Jim McIntyre? Nothing I've seen from you indicates much thoughts are positive. Also seen you say you made the trek to watch us play Falkirk on Tuesday, but never gave your thoughts. Hope we impressed!

I want Jim McIntyre as far away from Cove as physically possible. Don't think he's done a single thing right so far. Don't even get me started on his "recruitment". I use that word loosely for his attempts so far.

Leighton's equaliser in the last 10 minutes probably kept him in his job (for now).

As for the mid-week game, Dees strolled it especially second half. Great to see Lyall pull the strings. Watched him on loan at Peterhead and Montrose. Superb talent. Robinson looks a great find.

As for the game this Friday night we'll need a couple of signings to be competitive. The difference between Cove under Hartley and Cove under McIntyre is night and day. 

If no signings, mastermind Jim will stick Mitch up top alone again losing a foot in height to each Sweeney and French and we'll play high balls aimlessly when under pressure and it'll come right back to us.

We'll try to keep it tight but we've shown nothing so far to say we'll take much from this game.

Just now, DUAFC said:

Why, remind me what happened  ??

Oof check the nick of you, quoting Dundee fans at back of 2 Sunday morning then again at half 7 Sunday morning.  We are so rent free in your head you can't sleep or you're thinking about us on a night out.

Sad, sad man.

Cove seem like a good bunch.

We can do them a favour here by shitting on that slug Jim McIntyre from a great height and removing his poisonous odour from their club. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Girth