Post a random, unusual/interesting fact about yourself

Flybhoy

Before he deid and after he was well known, in 1986, Neale Cooper offered my wife her weeks wages if she would miss her work and spend the night with him! 

It would have been pretty impressive if he did it after he died certainly.

I once performed burlesque at the Edinburgh fringe.

I've climbed a Munro (Liathach) naked except for ma boots.

When I was mascot for the Jags (aged 5) the ref (David Syme) let me do the coin toss. I'd never tossed a coin in my life so wasn't sure what he meant. So I launched it across the pitch. The coin got lost and he fortunately had a spare. I didn't get to toss that one.

55 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

My father in law was asked to join a police line up as he was the same build as the suspect,he got picked out lol

I actually looked very similar to the criminal and he chose to stand next to me. Also in the line up was a guy I knew as he supplied the knife 

38 minutes ago, free beer said:

I once rented a flat in Torry where I could see Pittodrie from! More accurately, if I stood on my tip toes on the sink worktop and strained my neck, I could see the top of one of the floodlights :)

I've lived within about 150 yards of 3 different league teams.

At different times by the way - none of them were in Dundee.

16 minutes ago, Duszek said:

Aged 18, I knew the guys who produced Viz comic (they were friends of a flatmate of the American girl I was going out with). Six months later, a strip appeared about a tragic Scottish boy who was desperate to be American. the character even had my name. 
c***s. my whole family read Viz at the time. Luckily I think it only lasted one issue.

c***s.

You or your family must have kept a copy, get it posted!

Was in sharm el sheikh in Egypt years ago sitting in a cafe when the ground started rumbling thought it was some bomber or suchlike as they had attacks previously so I started to run but the cafe owner ran after me as I hadn’t paid and said it’s ok it’s only a slight earthquake [emoji23]

I "starred" in a golf promo advert for Angus which aired briefly on STV around 2009ish. 

I almost hit Jim Jeffries with a wayward drive at Letham Grange golf course.

My mate somehow dragged Kyle Benedictus out for a night out in Kirriemuir many years ago. He mostly spent it looking like "wtf is this place" 

37 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I'm female.

It seems there are still those on p&b that don't realise this.

Confuses people in my work role as they get an email with my name on it and then I call them......

Is that why you used to talk about your boobs so much? I've known plenty of guys with impressive cleavage, so you can understand the confusion.

Be quicker just to put "I'm a lady" in your signature, although I wouldn't envy you sorting through your DMs.

A simian or palmer crease is a straight line on the palm of your hand typically found on the left hand.

Only 1.5% of the population have this, however I have it on both hands making me even more of a mutant freak. 

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'm reliably informed that, unlike twenty years ago, there are females on the internet.

Revolutionary times we live in.

I meant the fact that some folk on here didn't know.

I appear to have made an arse of it