Ayr vs Thistle - 10th September 2022

Holt 6/1 anytime when he's on penalties for us and the odd free kick as well as coming up for corners isn't terrible. Not like the glory days of 2012 when the bookies took weeks to react to Muirhead being on penalties. 

Though I would also think Muirhead will be next in the penalty queue if Holt misses one or (more relevant for Saturday) isn't on the pitch and he's 12/1 anytime. 

Edited by Fuctifano

Not if yous don’t even know his fricken name! You’re going on the list too.
Dipo’s gonnae get yous.....

No disrespect intended, just knew I would have likely spelled it wrong without going out my way to double check so this was the safer option. Saturday can’t come quick enough, can’t believe it’s only Tuesday. I’m sure both sets of fans can agree when your team are flying you just want the next game to come around. Waiting a week is brutal.

WIth all due respect to our Ayrshire hosts… breath of fresh air at the top of the Championship… quaint ground a reminder of simpler times… Weel done, cutty-sark!… in full agreement re Killie… etc…

You’re the west-coast Arbroath.

0-2 Dowds (86'), McKinnon (90')

31 minutes ago, Duszek said:

WIth all due respect to our Ayrshire hosts… breath of fresh air at the top of the Championship… quaint ground a reminder of simpler times… Weel done, cutty-sark!… in full agreement re Killie… etc…

You’re the west-coast Arbroath.

0-2 Dowds (86'), McKinnon (90')

There are a huge number of differences between us and Arbroath , either a wind up or a lazy post m8 . Anyway looking forward to Saturday and hopefully a decent crowd , be interesting to see if we go above 4,000 . Hopefully we have everyone fit and Dipo and Mark can push on their partnership to the next level .