Ayr vs Thistle - 10th September 2022

23 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
35 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:
If you watched him play for Thistle you would see why your comment was funny to me lol. I never liked him because he is a big unit of a guy and never used it to his advantage at all, he’s the type that you’d expect to bully strikers but he was very soft when he played for us.

I get where your coming from but Bullen seams to have found a way of getting the best out of him, he was a warrior at the tail end of last season and a massive part of us staying up.

Fair enough, strangely the best we seen of Mcginty was when Caldwell was in charge ( Terrible time ) .. he seemed to start bringing the ball out of defence pretty well. 

Anyway looking forward to this, Ayr are one of the few times I actually enjoy seeing doing well. As long as it’s not against us of course.

Aye I’d take a draw just now. Not sure if we’ll change anything. The centre halves have been playing well but this will be a sterner test with Brian Graham up front. In fact it’ll be the biggest test for the whole team so far with the options Thistle have going forward. The only consolation is that I think their defence can be breached and we can definitely win if we take our chances when they come.

Looking forward to this I've been driving to all away games this season but love a day out at Ayr so will be going on the booze and generally down the years always got on well with Ayr fans, so all in all top of the league clash with a good atmosphere, got the makings of a great day. Hope everyone enjoys the day but bring the points back to Firhill tho 

23 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Brining a mate on Saturday unfortunately he's a H*n but I'll show him some real football on Saturday anyway does one any know when Cameron's open fancy a wee wood fired pizza before watching Uncle Ian and his ex ayr contingent get Diporised

Bar opens 12 noon , I would suggest getting in as early as possible 

Thistle tend to go on a run of wins then get a pumping out the blue. They have been on a run of wins and are due a loss, will it be Saturday?

Ayr have either been shockingly shit or brilliant for a game before being shockingly shit again so this run of form has surprised everyone, I don't think anyone expected it to last beyond 2 games let alone 6. Will it roll on again on Saturday. 

Ayr give a goal a game away so 0-0 is out the question, Graham always scores against us after doing nothing the whole game up till that point. 

2-2 Graham double, Dipo and Dempsey (penalty)

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:

Brining a mate on Saturday unfortunately he's a H*n but I'll show him some real football on Saturday anyway does one any know when Cameron's open fancy a wee wood fired pizza before watching Uncle Ian and his ex ayr contingent get Diporised

intro-1568920260.jpg.3d384a26de7e488919f38f98a930c5e8.jpg

Massive test for us on Saturday, McCall and the ex Ayr players will get the whole Thistle team right up for it understandably and will be out to get us from the off since we've a bad habit of taking the opening 15/20 minutes to get into games as yesterday showed again. 

Would take a draw