Ryan Wallace embarrassing moments

Just back from EF loss to Dumbarton very close game. The end ruined by an absolutely childish display of aggression and utterly pathetic actions by Ryan Wallace. He wanted a square go with young Jack Healey who is about 7 stone soaking wet. What an utter fud. One day he may grow up and realise his behaviour today was that of a ned. Well done Dumbarton and EF gutted not to get anything from the game

Edited by Follow the Fife
Spelling

8 minutes ago, Follow the Fife said:

Just back from EF loss to Dumbarton very close game. The end ruined by an absolutely childish display of aggression and utterly pathetic actions by Ryan Wallace. He wanted a square go with young Jack Healey who is about 7 stone soaking wet. What an utter fud. One day he may grow up and realise his behaviour today was that of a ned. Well done Dumbarton and EF gutted not to get anything from the game

Ouch fella, you sound like you are hurting bad. Get well soon! 

EEB93F25-B144-4B2E-AFD0-8476E0884B28.jpeg.9247db93485ecbf91ca4766100c6d632.jpeg

Oh the irony of creating a topic bitching about an ex-player after his new team have won their first six (6!) games of the new season, and calling someone else embarrassing.

Best leave it there, we all saw how embarrassing the Sevco mutants were when complaining about an opposition player a few weeks ago, not a good look.

Anyway Fifers, enjoy your Saturday night.

19 minutes ago, NilNil said:

Oh the irony of creating a topic bitching about an ex-player after his new team have won their first six (6!) games of the new season, and calling someone else embarrassing.

Best leave it there, we all saw how embarrassing the Sevco mutants were when complaining about an opposition player a few weeks ago, not a good look.

Anyway Fifers, enjoy your Saturday night.

You lost me there pal. But yep happy Saturday night. 

2 hours ago, Follow the Fife said:

Dumbarton supporters - Celebrating going 8 points clear after 6 games. 

East Fife supporter- Complaining and obsessing about some minor infraction committed by a former player.

Using your skill and judgement, which club do you think is in the better place this evening? 

2 hours ago, Follow the Fife said:

1c11f4f62f7cea96ffeaa97c75df5297.jpg

I'm sure he was completely unprovoked in this altercation. The seethe is unhealthy from some of the East Fife fans... just big him farewell and good riddance if he was such a horrible person to have around the team/club.

Stop obsessing over it all though. As someone says above, it's really not a good look.

9 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Considering recent events maybe we should start referring to Love and Wallace as the Kray Twins.

What a shame you included Love  alongside Wallace. I thought Love played well for Dumbarton.  But I suppose Wallace has that capability to bring players and clubs into his parasitic lifestyle He is a legend in his own head who will never change.

5 minutes ago, flyfifer48 said:

What a shame you included Love  alongside Wallace. I thought Love played well for Dumbarton.  But I suppose Wallace has that capability to bring players and clubs into his parasitic lifestyle He is a legend in his own head who will never change.

I thought I was full up on tears after Follow the Fife's outburst last night but it appears I have more room for some breakfast tears. 

tears-licked.gif

41 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I thought I was full up on tears after Follow the Fife's outburst last night but it appears I have more room for some breakfast tears. 

tears-licked.gif

He who laughs last laughs longest.  My tears of laughter will be with by Christmas when you recognise how much fans from EF were right