Rate your Transfer Window

Pretty poor for the Caley. Delaney, Ram and Shaw are young with potential so wouldn't have seen any as starters right away. Boyd I guess is cheap cover till Sutherland or Walsh come back from injury. Oakley was a ridiculous signing, when we already had 2 decent strikers and still no right back. We could have shuffled something acceptable up front short term if Samuels and McKay were both out. Instead were starting weaker in defence, and centre midfield. Dan Mackay the one good signing. 

Not looking good right now. But one positive, plenty of young players with potential, who could grow into being good for us. Though not much good starting this season. 

Goalkeeper: McNeil, bench warmer at best. Unless MacDonald or Thomson get injured he'll probably not get a look in.

Defence: Nolan and O'Riordan look fine, people freaking out that O'Riordan will be away in January is pure speculation. Potentially could have Lang back by then but even then I'd be surprised if he does go back to Crewe in January. Millen, hmm. Ngwenya, has he had the opportunity to play in his natural position yet? 

Midfield: Brown and Easton look fine for this level. Easton in particular has shown some real flashes of being a good player and has caused some teams problems. 

Strikers: Connell, probably needs a goal to get him going. Has squandered a couple of decent chances. McBride, too early to tell. In desperate need of another striker which Murray has promised he is on the look out for.....as is the bulk of teams in Scotland though.

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Goalkeeper: McNeil, bench warmer at best. Unless MacDonald or Thomson get injured he'll probably not get a look in.

Defence: Nolan and O'Riordan look fine, people freaking out that O'Riordan will be away in January is pure speculation. Potentially could have Lang back by then but even then I'd be surprised if he does go back to Crewe in January. Millen, hmm. Ngwenya, has he had the opportunity to play in his natural position yet? 

Midfield: Brown and Easton look fine for this level. Easton in particular has shown some real flashes of being a good player and has caused some teams problems. 

Strikers: Connell, probably needs a goal to get him going. Has squandered a couple of decent chances. McBride, too early to tell. In desperate need of another striker which Murray has promised he is on the look out for.....as is the bulk of teams in Scotland though.

1 out of 10, would not recommend!

4 hours ago, Raithie said:

Is Lewis Vaughn nearing fitness or is Easton his replacement

On 12/09/2022 at 19:30, Raithie said:

Nah he's still a bit away, I'd be surprised if we see him back this year... if at all. 

In the past decade, how many seasons have you lads got out of him?

I know the respectable thing is to stick by injured players but it's taking the piss a bit now, surely? 

20 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

In the past decade, how many seasons have you lads got out of him?

I know the respectable thing is to stick by injured players but it's taking the piss a bit now, surely? 

One I believe, 2017/18 season where he made 35 appearances. 2013/14 and 2014/15 were the only other seasons we got over 15 games out of him with 21 appearances in each season. He's played less than 15 games in every other season. Our medical costs towards Vaughan alone must be mental.