The Blue Toon v Montrose

4 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

doesn't seem to be much interest here in this one!!

Not sure if I'll manage to attend this one yet, usually a struggle of a match for the Mo at Balmoor but given the form of both teams I would hope this will result in 9 points from 9 for us

Probably 9 goals as well!

Can't see us taking anything from this game and we have a backline that is good for conceding a couple of goals a game (Dixon's good for at least 1) and a new keeper.

The dilemma is do I go to this or clean out my gutters.  Tough call. 

7 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

doesn't seem to be much interest here in this one!!

Not sure if I'll manage to attend this one yet, usually a struggle of a match for the Mo at Balmoor but given the form of both teams I would hope this will result in 9 points from 9 for us

Plus Rory is a stick on to score against us. 🙈

Mo never find it easy up at Balmoor although we haven't lost there in a while. Been a few dour 0-0 and 1-1 draws. Our defence has been solid and the goals are now coming thanks to our new striking partnership of Rory and Kerr 

Mo to snatch it by 1 goal.

17 hours ago, strichener said:

Probably 9 goals as well!

Can't see us taking anything from this game and we have a backline that is good for conceding a couple of goals a game (Dixon's good for at least 1) and a new keeper.

The dilemma is do I go to this or clean out my gutters.  Tough call. 

I would say that cleaning out your gutters would give you more satisfaction.

12 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Well that was fucking dreadful. Abusing Douglas Ross was the only highlight.

TBH I didn't even notice he was there, such was the enjoyment we were having today. Besides, we gave him plenty last week.

Pretty clinical performance today and even easier than last week. Not trolling here - l almost feel sorry for how poor Peterhead were today. The fact we could chuck on forwards when down to ten men, and still look like we had the extra player is a damning indictment on them. Barring a miracle, absolute stick on for tenth like EF were last term.

Very comfortable win today even with 10 men in the second half. Big Kerr and Dillo excellent again. Peterheid look like a team who know their fate already.  They had very little to offer.

Back to the Mo. We are in a great place . 3 wins in a row against teams who I expect to be struggling below us. We still haven't been at our best but when we clear the injury list, we'll be a match for anyone in the league