Aberdeen🔴⚪️ vs Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡

jagfox

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Obviously a potential banana skin for us here. 

Haven't seen Thistle play this season. Expecting them to be stuffy despite Jim's comments about their attacking set up. 

Hopefully the back 5 gets ditched. I'd like to see a front three with Duk on the left and Besuijen or Watkins on the right. But what do i know. 

Lack of ppv is disappointing. 

With Aberdeen having PPV available for the Hearts game on Sunday, I would imagine that they are unable to show it because of instructions from Premier Sports.

Sneddon 

McMillan, Muirhead, Holt, Milne

Docherty, McKinnon, Bannigan

Lawless, Graham, Fitzpatrick 

Reckon this could be the likely team tonight, although worryingly think McCall might start Cammy Smith over Fitzpatrick for some reason - given his post match comments at the weekend I don’t see Tiffoney starting yet but probably will come off the bench. Defence and midfield picks itself. 

4 hours ago, jagfox said:

Is it not available on the monthly subscription for *ahem* overseas Dons fans? 🤔 

According to the Aberdeen official it is so hopefully there will be a stream kicking about.

I'm at this one tonight. Not going to lie, mainly to see Harry Milne. Was hoping Ryan Duncan might get a start or at least some minutes as I rate him highly and still have hopes he'll come to us in January.

First time at Pittodrie in about 6 years. Dons were impressive against Hearts on Sunday and if they turn in that level of performance they could be hard to live with. Conversely Thistle are a solid side with quality throughout the midfield and great wing backs in the aforementioned Cove legend and McMillian. Tiffoney clearly is a huge threat down the left. 

Place at Hampden in the semi finals awaits. Hoping for a competitively fought match.

Edited by CoveRangers1922