StJ v StM 3/8/22

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Got the Tulloch young team out watching for any monochrome fuckers parking in the local streets. The more the merrier, in you come lads.

I know that you're all waiting with baited breath to know where I've parked as Perthshire is a cultural wasteland and there's f**k all to do when the harvest is in, so I parked in B&Q then shat it in case I got a ticket and paid my fiver to stick the car in the official car park.  

Pretty embarrassing home support so far.   1-3 to the saints. Main to score first. 

8 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

It's a 4-4-2. Let's be real, there's a reason why Eric Nicolson suddenly decided to write an article about why Callum has decided to stick with three at the back up until now and why now is the right time to try out a new shape. 

Did think there was something odd about the timing 

9 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Was thinking that. On paper, at least, our three should be monstering your two.

Ayunga running at Considine too. 

All set up for a 1-0 home win 😂. The StMirren way. I'm never confident of a win in Perth, no matter how bad they say they are.

9 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Ayunga running at Considine too. 

All set up for a 1-0 home win 😂. The StMirren way. I'm never confident of a win in Perth, no matter how bad they say they are.

Pretty much this. Heady heights of four wins in a row combined with playing at a historical struggle of a hunting ground means I'm always happy to get out of Perth with anything.

St. Johnstone was my first ever away game back in about 1994 as a 10 year old and Basher scored our equaliser with 10 mins left. I went with my old man and spewed in a bag on the bus all the way up and all the way home as I couldn't handle traveling 😂

I think I've seen us win in Perth twice, maybe 3 times since then. Including, of all things, a fucking Brian McGinty hattrick.

Edited by djchapsticks

27 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Carey as a centre mid. Is this going to be a thing?!

If he's not wide left, he's got to be playing as a 10.

Yup, Carey in CM beside Hallberg.

Careys already more interested in pinging 40 yard diagonals to nobody than tracking men.