StJ v StM 3/8/22

28 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Christ knows, at the time, we deserved a slagging for the way our club handled the hiring of the stadium to Celtic. Not the hiring itself, but their usual blundering ignorance surrounding the optics. 

For someone still to be banging on about it on a forum is, well, ach, someone give the fella’ his Horlicks and tuck him in for the night. 😊

Let's all remember this the next time one of your lot gets upset about Alan Main. 

35 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Christ knows, at the time, we deserved a slagging for the way our club handled the hiring of the stadium to Celtic. Not the hiring itself, but their usual blundering ignorance surrounding the optics. 

For someone still to be banging on about it on a forum is, well, ach, someone give the fella’ his Horlicks and tuck him in for the night. 😊

NEVER forget.

1 minute ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

As for the game, I predicted a disastrous win for us earlier in the week. 

With the passing of time, this feeling has become a feverent belief that it shall occur. 

The manager, he's a bellend. But the players, mon lads. You're better than he's making you out to be. 

Booze taking a hold.

On 30/08/2022 at 14:16, Paris Hilltoon said:

I've a horrible feeling we'll somehow win and be stuck with Davidson longer. 

20 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Booze taking a hold.

Booze? You'd need LSD to see any kind of exciting performance from us. Doesn't change the fact I expect us to shitehouse 3 points tomorrow and gives Davidson the justification he seeks. 

It's a sad state of affairs that I even say this, I'm not alone either, but I'd be happy to come on here tomorrow and be wrong if it gets him out the door. 

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

In fairness Fife is decades behind most* of Scotland.

*OF fans obviously still stuck somewhere between the mid 1600-1800's.