Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

I was a bit young when the Brighton bombing happened - but my 2 older brothers were gutted that they never got Thatcher. Not for IRA reasons or that - they were both miners. Well, apprentice electricians, but they worked in Cardowan Colliery. We hated Thatcher in oor hoose.

8 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Harsh. Very harsh. I hope you are aware that I regularly donate to JustGiving pages I see on Twitter even when I don’t know the people, and I hand a box of cream buns in to the Male Domestic Abuse meeting every Tuesday night. 

And does your wife's, sister's brother in law own a sword shop?

Harsh. Very harsh. I hope you are aware that I regularly donate to JustGiving pages I see on Twitter even when I don’t know the people, and I hand a box of cream buns in to the Male Domestic Abuse meeting every Tuesday night. 

[emoji3]

23 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

I can "honestly" say that if a poster from this website walked up to me in the street and said ‘I wouldn’t care if your child got hit with a coin at a football game’, I would neither be up nor down.

19 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I was a bit young when the Brighton bombing happened - but my 2 older brothers were gutted that they never got Thatcher. Not for IRA reasons or that - they were both miners. Well, apprentice electricians, but they worked in Cardowan Colliery. We hated Thatcher in oor hoose.

Were they ever coined at Celtic games when they were miners?