Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

14 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

That stings, I can’t lie. Going to log out for a few weeks so I can take the time to go round all my friends and family and let them know I’m devoid of any compassion. It’s going to be a tough conversation when they ask why, and I need to explain I told a Celtic fan on the internet that I would have a neutral reaction to a child OF fan getting hit with a coin. I’m a monster, I know. 

Can’t thank the Celtic fans on here enough for shining a light on my actions and taking the time to point out all my character flaws over the internet. I know my words are meaningless, and it’s only my actions that matter, but looking back on how much of a compassionless idiot I’ve been, I think if I seen a child OF fan get hit with a coin right now, I would be sad. 

That was a much longer post than it needed to be but if the end result is that you f**k off then it’s a win.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Well I didn’t expect Celtic fans to create a pile on after such an emotional and serious post from myself. I’ve literally just said I would be sad if a child OF fan was hit by a coin, what else do you want me to say? 

Do either of you have a season ticket at Parkhead out of interest?

5 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Will Gannonball, Henriks Tongue or Drew Brees be outside Parkhead tonight, lighting a candle in support of a hypothetical child getting hit by a coin, thrown by an away fan at a hypothetical match, suggested by an anonymous poster on an online football forum? 

Any other support on the planet you would say obviously not, but the scary thing is I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Celtic fans did something like that. They’ve done worse. 

Are you mentally ill?

Serious question by the way. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Are you mentally ill?

Serious question by the way. 

Do you really think that’s an appropriate question to ask someone? I’m quite mentally stable thanks for asking. If I ever get to the stage where I’m sending messages to myself to post the screenshots on a football forum, like you did a few years back, then I will revisit that conclusion. 

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

Do you really think that’s an appropriate question to ask someone? I’m quite mentally stable thanks for asking. If I ever get to the stage where I’m sending messages to myself to post the screenshots on a football forum, like you did a few years back, then I will revisit that conclusion. 

I do think it's an appropriate question to ask as you are seriously unhinged some of the frankly disturbing things you are coming out with on this thread. Seriously, there is something not right about you. 

Oh and by the way the poster sending messages to himself was our good friend from Bo'ness in a Rangers v Celtic thread from a few years ago that quickly went off on a weird tangent a bit like this, later known as 'Tony's thread'..... he and all that nonsense however seems relatively mundane and normal when put up against the rather sinister unraveling of your rather odd and creepy outlook on life.

There are people and organisations you can talk to, seek them out. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

I do think it's an appropriate question to ask as you are seriously unhinged some of the frankly disturbing things you are coming out with on this thread. Seriously, there is something not right about you. 

Oh and by the way the poster sending messages to himself was our good friend from Bo'ness in a Rangers v Celtic thread from a few years ago that quickly went off on a weird tangent a bit like this, later known as 'Tony's thread'..... he and all that nonsense however seems relatively mundane and normal when put up against the rather sinister unraveling of your rather odd and creepy outlook on life.

There are people and organisations you can talk to, seek them out. 

Thanks for the advice mate. What’s your thoughts on the bombing of a Brighton hotel that killed 5 people in 1984, from a bomb planted by an IRA member named Patrick Magee. I’m quite content with myself, and certainly won’t be taking life advice from the kind of sad act that thinks an IRA terrorist is a suitable username, along with the year of the incident where 5 people were murdered. You were a grown man when you made that username, and your asking other people if they are mentally ill? What is it about the IRA murdering innocent people that you found so good that you thought it would make a good username? 

From what I’ve gathered over the years your some fat slob from Falkirk or some shithole scheme near it, and with the brains gifted to you by God managed to get a job sticking your hands in other peoples shite. A plumber from Central Scotland that supports Celtic and the IRA. What a life. 

54 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Well I didn’t expect Celtic fans to create a pile on after such an emotional and serious post from myself. I’ve literally just said I would be sad if a child OF fan was hit by a coin, what else do you want me to say? 

Do either of you have a season ticket at Parkhead out of interest?

I preferred your Standfree profile

10 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Thanks for the advice mate. What’s your thoughts on the bombing of a Brighton hotel that killed 5 people in 1984, from a bomb planted by an IRA member named Patrick Magee. I’m quite content with myself, and certainly won’t be taking life advice from the kind of sad act that thinks an IRA terrorist is a suitable username, along with the year of the incident where 5 people were murdered. You were a grown man when you made that username, and your asking other people if they are mentally ill? What is it about the IRA murdering innocent people that you found so good that you thought it would make a good username? 

From what I’ve gathered over the years your some fat slob from Falkirk or some shithole scheme near it, and with the brains gifted to you by God managed to get a job sticking your hands in other peoples shite. A plumber from Central Scotland that supports Celtic and the IRA. What a life. 

What does this have to do with his name being “flybhoy?”

33 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Oh and by the way the poster sending messages to himself was our good friend from Bo'ness in a Rangers v Celtic thread from a few years ago  

Eh,  no, no. Dave Coaches and the Bhoy Who Invented Weetabix, if you please. 

5 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

No response to being a grown man and glorifying an IRA bombing which killed 5 people? A bombing that you found so good you decided to create a username off it. 

His previous username was Magee84, the surname of an IRA bomber who murdered 5 people in a Brighton hotel in 1984. 

What’s the chances of his surname being Magee?

1 minute ago, stressball said:

What’s the chances of his surname being Magee?

Who happened to be born in 1984? Give yerself peace, he was a grown man who chose the username because the IRA murdered 5 people in Brighton, including a serving MP. He’s a bottom feeder who has tagged on to Celtic and the IRA, probably to fit in with other mutants from Scotland who for some unknown reason have strong feelings towards the reunification of Ireland. Fair enough a few Celtic fans had a go at me for the coin throwing carry on, but planting bombs in hotels and murdering innocent people is a bit of a step up from that. 

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

Who happened to be born in 1984? Give yerself peace, he was a grown man who chose the username because the IRA murdered 5 people in Brighton, including a serving MP. He’s a bottom feeder who has tagged on to Celtic and the IRA, probably to fit in with other mutants from Scotland who for some unknown reason have strong feelings towards the reunification of Ireland. Fair enough a few Celtic fans had a go at me for the coin throwing carry on, but planting bombs in hotels and murdering innocent people is a bit of a step up from that. 

What do you actually want to happen here? What’s the outcome or response you are hoping to get? 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

What do you actually want to happen here? What’s the outcome or response you are hoping to get? 

Absolutely nothing. He spent his last two posts calling me unhinged and mentally ill amongst other things. Luckily my mental health is of no worry to myself, and if another poster had said the same I would have ignored it. But I’m not going to let the guy who had an IRA bombing as his username start calling other people mentally ill. To be fair he most likely isn’t mentally ill, he just craves validation, and associating himself with the IRA, Celtic and the people that involve themselves in republicanism gives him that. It’s very sad and not something I would do, especially living in Scotland, but he obviously feels strongly about it.