Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

On 03/09/2022 at 13:46, Jacky1990 said:

The only real mistake the ref has made so far is that Celtic should probably have had a penalty 😂

I don’t know, Kent wasn’t unreasonably close or trying to make a challenge. The contact was Abada to Kent… I’d maybe feel different if we didn’t win though. 

Maybe Goldson should have got a red… but only VAR could ever see that

2 hours ago, bennett said:

It all needs left in the past and both sets of fans need to get a grip.

It'll take generations to fix apparently. What they've been up to until now is anyone's guess. 

:rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Are you not the guy that’s about 50 odd year old and always posts drunk? 

I was beginning to despair for you, but now I'm full of admiration for you. To be able to tell how sober a poster is purely from what they're posting is a skill beyond my comprehension. 

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Harsh. Very harsh. I hope you are aware that I regularly donate to JustGiving pages I see on Twitter even when I don’t know the people, and I hand a box of cream buns in to the Male Domestic Abuse meeting every Tuesday night. 

But yet devoid of any compassion for people based solely on what team they support.

So no i don’t think it’s harsh at all

Edited by Jinky67

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

But yet devoid of any compassion for people based solely on what team they support.

So no i don’t think it’s harsh at all

That stings, I can’t lie. Going to log out for a few weeks so I can take the time to go round all my friends and family and let them know I’m devoid of any compassion. It’s going to be a tough conversation when they ask why, and I need to explain I told a Celtic fan on the internet that I would have a neutral reaction to a child OF fan getting hit with a coin. I’m a monster, I know. 

Can’t thank the Celtic fans on here enough for shining a light on my actions and taking the time to point out all my character flaws over the internet. I know my words are meaningless, and it’s only my actions that matter, but looking back on how much of a compassionless idiot I’ve been, I think if I seen a child OF fan get hit with a coin right now, I would be sad.