Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I genuinely thought you might just be some sort of person who’s just struggling to fit in in life but I’m starting to think there is something abit more unhinged about you. I’m not going to engage about this with you anymore.

I won’t lie I was really looking forward to more engagement with you Gannonball, a Celtic fan of all people. But you’ve made yourself clear and I will respect your boundaries, on what is undoubtedly an extremely serious matter. 

Will Gannonball, Henriks Tongue or Drew Brees be outside Parkhead tonight, lighting a candle in support of a hypothetical child getting hit by a coin, thrown by an away fan at a hypothetical match, suggested by an anonymous poster on an online football forum? 

Any other support on the planet you would say obviously not, but the scary thing is I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Celtic fans did something like that. They’ve done worse. 

2 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Will Gannonball, Henriks Tongue or Drew Brees be outside Parkhead tonight, lighting a candle in support of a hypothetical child getting hit by a coin, thrown by an away fan at a hypothetical match, suggested by an anonymous poster on an online football forum? 

Any other support on the planet you would say obviously not, but the scary thing is I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Celtic fans did something like that. They’ve done worse. 

No. I’ll be in the house with my wife and children.

You going out tailgating? 

2 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

It all needs left in the past and both sets of fans need to get a grip.

11 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I think you need to move on from kids being assaulted with coins. 

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

You going out tailgating? 

If the situation arises, yes. I don’t actively go out looking to tailgate. Infact the vast majority of the time I’m an extremely courteous driver, who will give way to other vehicles even when Im not obliged to.

Your fixation on that thread is very strange. As much as there is a slight bit of truth to it, the vast majority is so far fetched that only a person with a proper lack of intelligence wouldn’t be able to read the tone. Great joke though, you really know how to cut to the core by bringing up tailgating. 

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think you need to move on from kids being assaulted with coins. 

Ok that’s the last you will hear from me about children of Old Firm fans being hit by coins, and my neutrality towards it. I hope none of them were too seriously injured. 

5 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

If the situation arises, yes. I don’t actively go out looking to tailgate. Infact the vast majority of the time I’m an extremely courteous driver, who will give way to other vehicles even when Im not obliged to.

Your fixation on that thread is very strange. As much as there is a slight bit of truth to it, the vast majority is so far fetched that only a person with a proper lack of intelligence wouldn’t be able to read the tone. Great joke though, you really know how to cut to the core by bringing up tailgating. 

You’re a Walter Mitty type, mate. 

Read the tone? :lol: Would you like me to bounce some coins off the weans heads for you later? 

10 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Ok that’s the last you will hear from me about children of Old Firm fans being hit by coins, and my neutrality towards it. I hope none of them were too seriously injured. 

“Neutrality towards it.”

You're an absolute mental case if you wouldn’t care about a child being assaulted because of what football team they support. 

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You’re a Walter Mitty type, mate. 

Read the tone? :lol: Would you like me to bounce some coins off the weans heads for you later? 

I’m setting the bar extremely low if I’m trying to be a Walter Mitty type on a Scottish football forum am I not?

Don’t take every word posted on this forum so seriously, there isn’t a burden of truth on here. Most people don’t know a single other poster on this site, and will converse and debate amongst each other anonymously, and to most it’s an extremely insignificant part of their life. It’s words on a screen, no deeper. We’re never going to meet each other there’s no need to get het up. 

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’ve explained this to you countless times now, I do not want to hurt any children at all. But if I was to watch the child of a Rangers or Celtic fan get hit in the face with a £2 coin at Ibrox or Parkhead then I wouldn’t feel any empathy towards them.

I’ll just say it mate as it needs said.

You can have an opinion on sectarianism, unacceptable fan behaviour and that is absolutely fine to debate it and call it out however to suggest you wouldn’t have empathy towards a child hit in the face with a coin because their parent chooses to support Celtic or Rangers just makes you a c**t.

Absolute weapon of a poster 

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ll just say it mate as it needs said.

You can have an opinion on sectarianism, unacceptable fan behaviour and that is absolutely fine to debate it and call it out however to suggest you wouldn’t have empathy towards a child hit in the face with a coin because their parent chooses to support Celtic or Rangers just makes you a c**t.

Absolute weapon of a poster 

Harsh. Very harsh. I hope you are aware that I regularly donate to JustGiving pages I see on Twitter even when I don’t know the people, and I hand a box of cream buns in to the Male Domestic Abuse meeting every Tuesday night. 

35 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’m setting the bar extremely low if I’m trying to be a Walter Mitty type on a Scottish football forum am I not?

Don’t take every word posted on this forum so seriously, there isn’t a burden of truth on here. Most people don’t know a single other poster on this site, and will converse and debate amongst each other anonymously, and to most it’s an extremely insignificant part of their life. It’s words on a screen, no deeper. We’re never going to meet each other there’s no need to get het up. 

Aye true.

There’s no  chance you’d tell someone to their face you’d not care about their child being potentially maimed or blinded based on the fact they support a football team you don’t like.

31 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Exactly mate. If someone used to support Celtic thdn stopped because of bigotry or whatever then absolutely fine. Stop supporting them and go on with your life. You, however choose to rattle on to a shower of people who, as you rightly say, you will never meet, over and over and over again about how bad we are. Everyone gets it.
It’s as if you’ve looking for approval from some of those anonymous people you’ll never meet. 

Drive safely now.

2 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Harsh. Very harsh. I hope you are aware that I regularly donate to JustGiving pages I see on Twitter even when I don’t know the people, and I hand a box of cream buns in to the Male Domestic Abuse meeting every Tuesday night. 

37 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Don’t take every word posted on this forum so seriously, there isn’t a burden of truth on here.