Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You are allowed to give Celtic a wee bit of credit. I appreciate it may feel difficult but i promise it won’t do you any long lasting harm

One week we’ve too much money for the opposition then when we play a supposedly decent team they’re just shite.

I now know where young @Forever_blueco was coming from in Europe last season :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You are allowed to give Celtic a wee bit of credit. I appreciate it may feel difficult but i promise it won’t do you any long lasting harm

Resorting to type 

Good luck on Tuesday though,  hope he doesn't go full tonto

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Glad to see a Scotsman article calling out the sectarianism of both sets of fans, and the disgusting performance of the Green Brigade in particular with some vile chants.

I look forward to the good humoured dismissal of this from both sets.

The article still felt the need to only report at the end

It should be headline news, football instituitions propagate hate

As should the government response of immediate shut down for both if any is repeated 

28 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m sure Celtic will try hard, but beating Real Madrid isn’t for everyone. Don’t feel bad if it doesn’t happen. 

For me Ancelotti is the best manager in the world right now but hes got an aging team to manage,Celtic play at a very high tempo so they are good enough to just sit and pick us off,they're not the Galacticos but still pretty decent,Celtic have a chance of getting a positive result at home.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

For me Ancelotti is the best manager in the world right now but hes got an aging team to manage,Celtic play at a very high tempo so they are good enough to just sit and pick us off,they're not the Galacticos but still pretty decent,Celtic have a chance of getting a positive result at home.

I was quite clearly making a smart arse post about Aberdeen. Nobody cares about any of that Willy. 

2 hours ago, Binos said:

Resorting to type 

Good luck on Tuesday though,  hope he doesn't go full tonto

I hope he does exactly what we did yesterday. If we try play a different game we get absolutely battered, if we play at the tempo we did yesterday and on the front foot we have a chance of getting something.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

I hope he does exactly what we did yesterday. If we try play a different game we get absolutely battered, if we play at the tempo we did yesterday and on the front foot we have a chance of getting something.

Just like Rodgers 👍