Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

O'Riley and Jota are a class above.

Neither will be at Celtic next season, especially if Celtic don't embarrass themselves in CL.

Barisic turned the clock back two years today but unfortunately was surrounded by dross.

Ryan Kent is a fraud of a player.

Goldson is Colin Jackson v2022.

I'll leave it at that.

22 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Neither will be at Celtic next season, especially if Celtic don't embarrass themselves in CL.

Barisic turned the clock back two years today but unfortunately was surrounded by dross.

Ryan Kent is a fraud of a player.

Goldson is Colin Jackson v2022.

I'll leave it at that.

That's a big if

Celtic showing how superior they are to Rangers, all over the pitch and they will stroll the league.

No Rangers player gets in that Celtic team and that's scary.

And the 'Celtic are crap in Europe' war cry is boring. Domestic form and results will always be far more important.

2 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Agreed. With some of the woodshed games they're going to have against St. Johnstone and St. Mirren, could surpass that by 10 or so.

They are on track for 152 as they are currently averaging 4 in every game. I also don’t think it’s impossible that they could win every single game.

The lack of competition will increase annually too as Celtic continue to back money from playing in the Champions League.

13 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Sadly I fear you will be right but would expect silly cash for them 2. I think that’s why he signed Haksabanovic know Jota will be away sharpish. Also Abada may be another, may not look as aesthetically pleasing on the ball but his goals and assists are outrageous for a 20 year old.

12 hours ago, Binos said:

That's a big if

Tbh if you look at Tierney he was part of our champions league pummellings but you could tell he could play at that level. They may get decent moves regardless of our results.

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Sadly I fear you will be right but would expect silly cash for them 2. I think that’s why he signed. Also Abada may be another, may not look as aesthetically pleasing on the ball but his goals and assists are outrageous for a 20 year old.

Tbh if you look at Tierney he was part of our champions league pummellings but you could tell he could play at that level. They may get decent moves regardless of our results.

Abada plays like an old fashioned inside right. He breaks his neck to get into the position where most of his goals come from and he can finish. With Abada, Jota and O’Riley we are sitting on a goldmine. As much as it pains me to even think about any of them leaving it is sadly an inevitability at this stage however even if we do our recruitment just now is spot on so.

I mentioned earlier this team is better than the Rodgers team, it’s not even close imo. We aren’t at our peak, Ange himself his teams tend to peak in the 2nd half of a season so Christ knows what that will look like.

Again it’s a time we just have to enjoy it as it can change quickly, Tuesday will tell us exactly where we are. 

34 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Sadly I fear you will be right but would expect silly cash for them 2. I think that’s why he signed Haksabanovic know Jota will be away sharpish. Also Abada may be another, may not look as aesthetically pleasing on the ball but his goals and assists are outrageous for a 20 year old.

Comment was referring to embarrassing themselves 

If he's truly going to open up Rogers style 

31 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Abada plays like an old fashioned inside right. He breaks his neck to get into the position where most of his goals come from and he can finish. With Abada, Jota and O’Riley we are sitting on a goldmine. As much as it pains me to even think about any of them leaving it is sadly an inevitability at this stage however even if we do our recruitment just now is spot on so.

I mentioned earlier this team is better than the Rodgers team, it’s not even close imo. We aren’t at our peak, Ange himself his teams tend to peak in the 2nd half of a season so Christ knows what that will look like.

Again it’s a time we just have to enjoy it as it can change quickly, Tuesday will tell us exactly where we are. 

The team is looking good against dross

But is untested at a good level 

Edited by Binos

11 minutes ago, Binos said:

The team is looking good against dross

But is untested at a good level 

We just battered a team that were a bawhair away from winning the Europa League 4 months ago or isn’t that a good enough level?

But like I said in my post Tuesday will show us exactly where we are

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We just battered a team that were a bawhair away from winning the Europa League 4 months ago or isn’t that a good enough level?

But like I said in my post Tuesday will show us exactly where we are

They were 1 out of 10 yesterday and would have gone out in the group stages if played like that last season 

46 minutes ago, Binos said:

They were 1 out of 10 yesterday and would have gone out in the group stages if played like that last season 

You are allowed to give Celtic a wee bit of credit. I appreciate it may feel difficult but i promise it won’t do you any long lasting harm

Edited by Jinky67