Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Only me who saw this? He ran over to Celtic fans to pump the air with his good hand. Slipped and went arse over tit and landed on his fucked arm.

Joe Hart near shit himself trying to pick him up.

Was a bit kamikaze 

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Nah, both are subjective so no issue with not giving them and they didnt have any bearing on the outcome.

There will be plenty worse refereeing performances this weekend.

Referees are supposed to be objective. But don’t disagree with your second point 

I think Celtic can give Real Madrid a run for their money on Tuesday. Going up levels but it should be interesting as they've certainly went up another level this season. 

At this rate they're going to win every domestic game this season and at a canter.

Rangers lol 

23 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

That should be a red for Goldson.

No intent at all to do anything other than boot Maeda. If he does that off the ball he gets sent off no questions asked.

Lundstrum did exactly the same and has his red rescinded. But I agree it should be a red. 

The bookies are seldom wrong 😁 Rangers ahead in possession and passing BUT Celtic way ahead in the most important aspects of the game i.e. goals.  Clinical finishing and better decisions in key areas had me thinking they might surpass the 9 they scored against Dundee United.

Only positives they could draw might be Barisic winning his personal battle with Juranovic and Sands dealing well with Giakamakous.  Other that that ALL the credit has to go to Celtic with Jota, Abada, Taylor & Hatate producing end product and/or very impressive numbers.  They must be feeling extreme confidence and excitement about the visit of Real Madrid on Tuesday.  This is the best possible time to meet them at home imo and with the squad and belief Postecoglu has now created I think celtic could go all the way....catching many more established clubs cold.  Get on them now whilst the odds are astronomical 😉

This team is better than Brendan Rodgers team, when we battered Rangers in those seasons they were deep in banter mode but this Rangers team as we are regularly reminded beat Borussia Dortmund and were Europa League finalists. Bring on Madrid !

Conor Goldson is also a dirty b*****d of a player