Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

Doesn’t matter if he knew nothing about it, he’s impeded the player and stopped him getting a shot away.
Rangers were penalisedin Europe for a similar instance of that were they not.
Remember the media saying it was a ludicrous decision, only for it to transpire that it is actually a foul if you block someone in the process of a pass/shot etc.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I don't care if Andy Walker is there to provide balance to Ally McCoist's Rangers perspective, McCoist is about 20 levels above him.

Of all the Celtic leaning pundits in Scotland, there must be someone less of an utter fucking simpleton than Walker.

There really isn't 😂.

The sellick leaning pundits are absolute moonbeams. I think the only one worse than Walker is John Hartson.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I don't care if Andy Walker is there to provide balance to Ally McCoist's Rangers perspective, McCoist is about 20 levels above him.

Of all the Celtic leaning pundits in Scotland, there must be someone less of an utter fucking simpleton than Walker.

McCoist has that vital ability for a commentator to be an obvious fan, but also not afraid to be critical of the team he supports when necessary. He's exactly the same when he does Scotland games.

Walker has that vital ability for a Sky commentator to just be a cheerleader for the two teams playing today.

There really isn't [emoji23].
The sellick leaning pundits are absolute moonbeams. I think the only one worse than Walker is John Hartson.
Petrov is OK.... Or at least his is when using the Bonner/Hartson/Walker lens.

Just stick Michael Stewart in. At least we would be guaranteed a furore.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

His commentary of the Morelos red card at Hibs should've been the end of him. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

McCoist has that vital ability for a commentator to be an obvious fan, but also not afraid to be critical of the team he supports when necessary. He's exactly the same when he does Scotland games.

Walker has that vital ability for a Sky commentator to just be a cheerleader for the two teams playing today.

He also notices things like shape changes, movement of players, placement of passes and where runs should be and brings people watching into that.

Walker just sits there and agrees.