Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

Big few days for us, playing the self proclaimed most successful team in the wurld then a few days later playing the most successful team in the world.

Hearing Lawrence is out for a few weeks, bit of a blow for rangers. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Big few days for us, playing the self proclaimed most successful team in the wurld then a few days later playing the most successful team in the world.

I don’t think ross county say that about themselves. 

16 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Aren't Celtic 1966/67 the most successful team in the world. ?? Someone not toeing the party line here .....?

1 minute ago, kennie makevin said:

Aren't Celtic 1966/67 the most successful team in the world. ?? Someone not toeing the party line here .....?

You’re just making shit up now, I don’t think that’s what anyone has said. Unless you can show otherwise. Maybe it’s time to let it go. 

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

For that one season they were. 😉

Genuinely hilarious how triggered you get about the Lisbon Lions though, it’s as if you exist solely to try devalue anything Celtic have done, currently do or potentially may do.

I know the rent free jibe is banded about quite loosely but for you it just seems to fit perfectly 

Edited by Jinky67

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Genuinely hilarious how triggered you get about the Lisbon Lions though, it’s as if you exist solely to try devalue anything Celtic have done, currently do or potentially may do.

I know the rent free jibe is banded about quite loosely but for you it just seems to fit perfectly 

It's not Kennie who's coming across as being triggered here.

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And it's a genuine honour sir. 👍

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The fact you said it tends to make it pish 🤷‍♂️

I’m triggered by Nick Walsh though

He's never going to give a decision that celtic don't like though. 

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Have Celtic ever not been triggered by a referee in the build up to a game against us 

It’s Nick Walsh though which means there is without doubt a red card and a penalty happening on Saturday.

Edited by Jinky67