Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager - 2nd Edition of 2022

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The boy in charge now will get it, the cheap option, there's only so much cash Ogren can throw into this bottomless pit. Would like to see Malky in charge at Dens in the future, good manager. IMO.

Thank you.

I see by your avatar pic that you are a fan of fat racists

We are needing a bit of stability. 

Im pretty sure Duncan isn't the answer on that front. IF he was to do well or even reasonably well given his profile there would be interest from down South and Id be surprised if come the summer we were not looking for our 5th manager in 4 years. If he's murder its got the potential to go badly pretty quickly. 

I don't really see many scenarios where he starts next season with us and that brings with it more instability. Obviously would wish him all the best and if he was to do well and go at least that would mean we are on the right track. 

I've no idea where we go. Can see it being Fox with Mulgrew as assistant but that brings with it its own problems. The players would at least be onside with that you'd assume (although that shouldn't even be a consideration) but then that almost rewards their behaviour under Ross which would be wrong.

Not many others mentioned appeal. Mcinnes would improve them I'm sure and at if he was to do well wouldn't have the attraction that big dunc would from down south but obviously he is contracted to Killie so paying them seems unlikely and who knows if he'd want it. He also got the better of the famous Motherwell side of 13/08/22 to 03/09/22  which from what I've read from their fans is some of the greatest football ever played. 

All in all I think TA is praying Fox makes a go of it and makes his decision easy for him. 

26 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Why would our manager take a step sideways to a club no bigger and with less potential. 

Dundee Utd are a bigger club than us with arguably more potential.

I did mention McInnes in the summer but was informed that his playing career at Tannadice wasn’t the greatest and as a result he’s maybe not viewed in a positive light by the supporters.