Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager - 2nd Edition of 2022

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s a possibility, a real possibility. I have no idea why the Americans have invested in my club or yours; poor judgement.

We know why our guy invested in us whether we believe it to be fanciful or not.  Yours - no idea.

I didn’t have a problem with Jack Ross’s appointment so I’m probably not best qualified to say who should succeed him.

I am very worried that the person who appointed him is probably the person who will appoint his successor.  At what point does Ashgar accept responsibility?

Just now, billyg said:

I'm thinking youngish manager , with previous ties to the club , on a 1 year rolling contract. Robson , Daly , Rankin , Dillon ?

Dodds?

12 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Anyone prepared to take this job in the current circumstances will have to be desperate for the work and have no reputation to worry about tarnishing. 

People always say this kind of thing when a club is a shambles, but it's never true.

However much fun it is to see a shambles, United is a good club of decent standing and there'll be a queue of folk who'd bite your arm off for the job. And they'll all believe they can turn it round.

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

People always say this kind of thing when a club is a shambles, but it's never true.

However much fun it is to see a shambles, United is a good club of decent standing and there'll be a queue of folk who'd bite your arm off for the job. And they'll all believe they can turn it round.

Do you really think they'll get an upgrade on Ross, at least on paper? I doubt the finances will be available and no matter what, the circumstances of Ross' departure will put off some of candidates.