Not a bad game to watch although we were beaten by the better team today who took advantage in key areas although we had a few clear cut chances. Highlights our need for a striker (again).

Ayr deserved their win. Thought big Musonda was different class and Akinyemi was a threat all afternoon.

16 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Not a bad game to watch although we were beaten by the bigger support today who took advantage in key areas although we had a few clear cut chances. Highlights our need for a striker (again).

Ayr deserved their win. Thought big Musonda was different class and Akinyemi was a threat all afternoon.

Thank you

Aside from needing to visit a chiropractor from being sat in a tiny seat that was most pleasing. We weren't at our best today but we did enough to despatch them. Morton really need a goalscorer.

I can't fault the team for effort and desire that was a real committed team performance and delighted we managed to hang on. I thought Murdoch was outstanding.

Onwards and upwards another big one next weekend against Partick. 

Enjoy your night fellow honest men and bonnie lassies. I could get used to this. 🍻

Be easy to overlook, given how good others have been, especially Dipo.
Agree though, Murdoch has been nothing short of magnificent.
So glad we did not give up on him after his sticky spell when he came back from his ACL, being captain now McGinty is out the team, longest serving player (excluding Moff) he's really grown in to an integral part of the club

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Does anyone know the score? I’m stuck in the corner of the main stand and can hardly see the pitch. When I can see the pitch, I’m distracted by the lack of leg room. Thank you in advance.

Steward is trying to get me to leave. Says the game is finished. Ive paid £22 and I’m not leaving until someone can confirm the game is over.

Credit to Ayr, they didn't play that great but were clinical with the few chances they created. Thought we kept Akinyemi quiet, Baird and O'connor managed him well but credit to him, nice finish.

We on the other hand created a couple of clear cut chances but once again failed to take them. Kabia and Muirhead have done nothing this season but unfortunately we have no one to replace them . Need these attacking players in now. If we manage to recruit well, we will be absolutely fine this season as no team has really got the better of us yet but a lack of goal threat is absolutely killing us and the quicker that is rectified the better.