1 hour ago, virginton said:

Yep, Ayr certainly aren't the only team that there have been issues with. But GMFC are a business not a charity and so forking out more on useless stewards only to get a pitch invasion as well is not something that they should be doing, if there's any track record and alternative available. 

Surprised that wee dublin end is still allowed to be used tbf, is the exact same as it has always been and is like what most other grounds had about 30 year ago and got condemned on safety grounds. 

Ok waded through GMFC’s appalling web site and managed to get 2 concession stand tickets into my basket only to find my only option was to pick up from the ticket office.

Why no print at home option? Cancelled order as I might as well pay at the gate.

Anyone been able to print tickets- I realise an e-ticket option would be beyond them.

2 hours ago, JohnGAYR said:

Ok waded through GMFC’s appalling web site and managed to get 2 concession stand tickets into my basket only to find my only option was to pick up from the ticket office.

Why no print at home option? Cancelled order as I might as well pay at the gate.

Anyone been able to print tickets- I realise an e-ticket option would be beyond them.

You’ll still need to queue to buy the tickets from the ticket office before going to the gate, hence still best to buy online.

2 hours ago, JohnGAYR said:

Usually when you buy a ticket it will only give the pick up at ticket office option, but after purchase the mobile and print PDFs appear in purchase history tab (under the transaction ID). I assume it might work the same for away tickets but, then again, the WDE doesn't have scanners - so who knows. 

But be warned, I haven't been able to complete a transaction on there for months, because it always fails on the card authentication page. 

17 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Four of us not going now as its the main stand. A truly bizarre decision. I hope we reciprocate when Morton are at Somerset.

Having doubts myself, a lot of lost income for Morton but they must be able to afford it with their new sponsors.

Just bought a ticket as I don't fancy any ticket office nonsense especially if there are queues. The digital download didn't work on my phone so I did it on my laptop, downloaded the pdf then sent it to my email account.

To see the digital ticket you have to select "Purchase History", then click on the Transaction ID for this game, then the View button. Then the "Mobile - PDF" button to get the digital ticket and save to your PC.

It didn't work initially when I selected a seat in row A but just selected a random seat in row F and worked then. Looks like it doesn't remove seats that have been sold 🤣 The digital tickets have worked before so no reason why not this time. 

2022-09-01.png

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

Surprised that wee dublin end is still allowed to be used tbf, is the exact same as it has always been and is like what most other grounds had about 30 year ago and got condemned on safety grounds. 

It's quite clearly not the exact same as it has always been, which is why it doesn't have an issue passing its safety certificate. 

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Four of us not going now as its the main stand. A truly bizarre decision. I hope we reciprocate when Morton are at Somerset.

Ayr must be well aware that their fan base is made up of sensitive wee souls like you 4 then, which is why the estimated numbers they have told Morton hasn't warranted the opening of the WDE.

Such a wee shame (nope, not really).

4 hours ago, JohnGAYR said:

Guessing you need to prove you qualify for a concession so can't buy fully online?

Edited by madton

2 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Ayr must be well aware that their fan base is made up of sensitive wee souls like you 4 then, which is why the estimated numbers they have told Morton hasn't warranted the opening of the WDE.

Aye, doesn’t take much more than a couple of early season wins for them to kid on they can flex a bit of muscle and withdraw the black and white pound.

Time for the board to get down on their hands and knees and beg for Trogdor and Buckfast’s £22 I suppose.

9 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Maybe it's because the majority of the Ayr support are over 4'6"  

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

Having doubts myself, a lot of lost income for Morton but they must be able to afford it with their new sponsors.

sir-sir-six.png.c48a7dc9a0654781846459d2e806f868.png

preview.jpeg.43eb057ab7636ba4161cfc0be5e751b2.jpeg

It’s a close run thing between Morton and Dundee fans on who’s the touchiest when away fans voice any criticism of their club.

Morton win by a landslide which is surprising as you’d think they’d have accepted how much of a shit heap their club is.

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

It’s a close run thing between Morton and Dundee fans on who’s the touchiest when away fans voice any criticism of their club.

The red dotting is delicious as well. Such small time behaviour.

It's clearly a terrible decision by their club but the blue and white blinkers blind them to common sense and their tribal inclinations kick in.

Just now, Trogdor said:

The red dotting is delicious as well. Such small time behaviour.

It's clearly a terrible decision by their club but the blue and white blinkers blind them to common sense and their tribal inclinations kick in.

Paying fewer stewards to patrol Ayr fans in their stupid wee box > Lost revenue from Ayr fans' predictable tantrums. 

Having the good parts of Cappielow is a privilege, not a right, and you guys blew it.