13 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

There was an error getting a ticket from the main stand then I noticed the option was  "pick up from ticket office" when I tried again for the wee Dublin end. Last season the ticket was on the phone so not sure if thats just a default option and you always get a pdf to scan via the receipt.

Think I'll leave it for now!

We just walked up to the turnstyle last year and paid our 20 quid, if I remember right they then gave you an option once through the turnstyle to either go in the cowshed or take a "free" ticket if you wanted to go across to the main stand.

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

We just walked up to the turnstyle last year and paid our 20 quid, if I remember right they then gave you an option once through the turnstyle to either go in the cowshed or take a "free" ticket if you wanted to go across to the main stand.

Well remembered, forgot they were doing a cash gate. Hopefully the same this time.

1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

If we are to be housed in that main stand then I'm afraid I won't be going. No leg room in there and not paying £22 to sit in discomfort.

Was Sat in the main stand for our game against Airdrie in the play offs don’t blame you it’s nothing short of embarrassing 

2 hours ago, Buckfast said:

If we are to be housed in that main stand then I'm afraid I won't be going. No leg room in there and not paying £22 to sit in discomfort.

100% I was going to this but I'll be on the fence if it's the main stand. What an utter nonsense. I don't like being folded over with my knees touching my chin.

Edited by Trogdor

Morton obviously shitting it putting us behind the goal incase we try to invade the pitch or influence our team too much by roaring them on behind that goal to helping us score there...

There's no way there will be enough room in that corner of the stand. If they decide to go with that for Saturday it'll turn into a QOS shambles where there won't be enough room for us all in the stand and they'll shambolically have to open behind the goal about 2 minutes after kick off 

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Morton obviously shitting it putting us behind the goal incase we try to invade the pitch or influence our team too much by roaring them on behind that goal to helping us score there...

There's no way there will be enough room in that corner of the stand. If they decide to go with that for Saturday it'll turn into a QOS shambles where there won't be enough room for us all in the stand and they'll shambolically have to open behind the goal about 2 minutes after kick off 

My mate just been down to cappielow to see about tickets and was told we are definitely in the stand. A bit pish but still going.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

Perhaps you should have thought about that before invading the pitch then. 

Wasn't involved personally and i don't agree with it. 

Your club is probably just trying to avoid a repeat of the game last season with Partick i think it was where Partick fans went on the pitch and headed over to the cowshed and near caused a riot which is understandable if that's the reasoning behind it. 

35 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Wasn't involved personally and i don't agree with it. 

Your club is probably just trying to avoid a repeat of the game last season with Partick i think it was where Partick fans went on the pitch and headed over to the cowshed and near caused a riot which is understandable if that's the reasoning behind it. 

Yep, Ayr certainly aren't the only team that there have been issues with. But GMFC are a business not a charity and so forking out more on useless stewards only to get a pitch invasion as well is not something that they should be doing, if there's any track record and alternative available.