You just fucking know that the team containing Jack Baird, Grant Gillespie and Robbie Crawford are going to find a way to win this one.

Unchanged team for me. Any new signings can get stuck on the bench as no one deserves to be dropped after Friday night.

18 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

One of my favourite away days. Not too far, usually close hard fought games that can go either way although not a fan of that uncomfortable stand. Please let us have the terracing oh and my prediction 1-1. 

Dundee had behind the goal so guessing you will have that too.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

You just fucking know that the team containing Jack Baird, Grant Gillespie and Robbie Crawford are going to find a way to win this one.

Unchanged team for me. Any new signings can get stuck on the bench as no one deserves to be dropped after Friday night.

No one really deserved to be dropped when Bullen rotated so be interesting to see if/when he does it again.

No one really deserved to be dropped when Bullen rotated so be interesting to see if/when he does it again.

Tbf Bullen justified it by saying we conceded too many goals against QP and Accies hence why he changed the defence about. We’re still conceding the odd goal but we look a bit stronger at the back.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Tbf Bullen justified it by saying we conceded too many goals against QP and Accies hence why he changed the defence about. We’re still conceding the odd goal but we look a bit stronger at the back.

We weren’t exactly water tight on Friday. Better finishing and they could’ve had 3 or 4